« 𝘈𝘤𝘵 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 » - 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘏𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘹𝘢𝘮 !

'... Ren what the fuck.'

   Is what all of the group were thinking, as Ren was caught staring at some blonde-haired goofy-looking feller. Ruby was ready to just punch Ren in the face to get her to quit it. 

   "You goddamn simp." Ruby said, just realizing who Ren was staring at. It was Kurapika. 

   Jello was in the corner with her black cloak on, so as to not get child-predated by Hisoka, listening to god knows what with Joy. The exam proctor, Mr. Satotz, walked in, introduced himself, then quickly walked away. 

   They were able to keep pace with him pretty well, Ren still being a goddamn simp, basically drooling all over the blonde boy. They could only pray that Kurapika wouldn't turn around any time soon, and look at Ren. In, well... this state. 

   Before the group could try to get Ren to control herself, she turned to look at a thirty-something year old man, waving his fist in the air, at a white haired kid on a skateboard. Jello's eyes widened considerably as she realized that they were the others of the main cast. Killua, and Leorio.

   And then, from in front of Leorio, came a green haired boy, wearing green booty shorts, the main character in the show; Gon Freecss. 

   Gon smiled, which seemed to reflecting light? His smile was all too bright and made all of the girls cover their eyes. He didn't even seem to notice, implying this was a common occurrence. 'Main character effects I guess...' Suki noted, and put on her sunglasses just in case Gon smiled again.

     The group of girls were doing fine, endurance wise. Luckily, they'd had no real troubles so far. I guess their midnight heists of stealing test answers really were helpful. 

   After a while, they found a long, winding staircase that seemed never ending. Jello yawned as Suki chugged her 3rd monster energy of the day. They turned to Mr.Satotz listening as he announced the 80 kilometer mark (around 50 miles). 

   They watched as he seemed to take about 20 steps in a single stride; bouncing up the steps like a high person would. The group of girls came to a sudden stop when they saw Ren foaming at the mouth, staring at Kurapika, who had removed his traditional vest. 

   "As I said before, you're a complete simp." Ruby said. She was no longer surprised at this point. "Just wait until you meet a anime waifu. We'll see who's laughing then." Ren huffed, puffed out her cheeks, like a startled pufferfish. 

   Some light appeared in the distance, as Jello and Suki began to see a little clearing at the end of the tunnel. "Last one to get there is a rotten egg!" And just like that, for the second time this week, Jello ran off. 

   Leaving little, twelve year old, shaped feet craters on the concrete steps before them, and creating a HUGE gust of wind, blowing the other competitors to the side of the tunnel. Some stood flabbergasted, as many, many, others went tumbling down the long flight of stairs from the impact of the wind. 

   "Suki! How many times do I have tell you to NOT cause chaos?" Ren sighed, finally taking her eyes off of Kurapika, and turning instead to the friend, who had a mischievous smirk plastered onto her face. "It's fun." 

   While Gon and Killua, were just one step away from the tunnel's pathways, their brains could only process the three things that happened in less than the blink of an eye. A huge gust of wind passed them by. The fluttering of a black cloak, pair of black sketchers, and feet up in the air.

   Shrugging off her black cloak, Jello stood tall, a victorious smile plastered on her face. "SUCK MY FUCKING DICK SUKI!" She shouted into the tunnel, still blissfully ignorant to the two kids (AKA the MAIN CHARACTERS) staring at her with disbelieving eyes. 

   "Wha-Who are you?" Killua asked as Jello recognized that voice, while starting to sweat profusely. 'Keep a low profile, Ren said. And what do I fucking do? Drag unwanted attention from the 2 main characters!' 

   Jello was panicking internally, as she almost robot like, turned to the two boys, whose hair were all over the place from the gust of wind she created. 

   The boys could see the white soul leave her body, as Gon started to ask her questions. "Woah! How did you get that fast?" Jello's soul suddenly returned at the sound of Gon's - completely innocent - voice. 

   "Nothing much, just... Training." Jello thought as she reminisced at all the times when she would strain her muscles until they felt like she was on fire, or about to shatter. 

   Killua internally rolled his eyes at the statement. Even with years of training under his belt, she was able to appear in less than a blink of an eye, way faster than he could even process, let alone achieve. 

   And looking back through the tunnel, he could see the craters of the girls shoes. He grimaced at that, looking at Gon to see if he actually believed that bullshi- Gon's eyes turned to stars, as Killua just sighed 'Of course he believes it.' 

   "Does this mean that we owe her dinner?" Killua just shrugged, as he turned to the mystery girl, who looked clammy all over... 

  Suspicious... 

   "I guess so," he shrugged, as he gestured to the girl. "And what's your name anyways?" The black haired girl, just smiled as continued, "I'm Jello." 

   Before the boys could question Jello more, Kurapika and Leorio appeared, with Jello disappearing behind them, and back into the sea of people.

 ══════════════════════════

" 𝘓𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬: 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘥, 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘨𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘴. "  – 𝘜𝘯𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯

══════════════════════════