Chapter Twelve: The Rise Of Luzan

Despair, discomfort and loss, all things The Boiling Isles is going through.

The attack from The Archivists was left field for most, little time to prepare, but lots of time to grieve.

But all hope wasn't lost. For a remnant, neither human or which was given to them in their aid by an unlikely ally.

But the aftermath was something else, everyone was taking refuge on an Island not shown on most, if not, any maps of The Demon Realm.

Luz was recovering, conscious and awake, but in extreme pain. All she could do was go down an all too familiar path, she blames herself, again, like the last time. She thought to herself what a fool she was to take them all on by herself.

Luz tries to leave but her injuries were painful enough to keep her in place, this alerted her friends, Eda and her Mother.

Luz, your awake, thank Titan, we thought we would lose you again, Eda cried.

Mija, I'm happy your still alive, Camila said as she hugs her daughter.

Ow, easy there, still processing what happened, Luz said.

I'm sorry everyone, Luz said.

For what? they all asked.

For doing all this again, putting those that I love in danger, for causing all this, Luz guilt trips herself.

Easy there Kid, you didn't do anything, all you did was stood up to a bully and did the best you could, it has always been in your nature to do this kind of thing, Eda consoled.

But it didn't work, King is gone, The Titans are extinct now Eda, he's gone and it's all my fault, MY FAULT, and now I live with that burden for eternity, Luz cried.

LUZ!!!! SNAP OUT OF IT, we don't know for sure about King, your riling yourself up, don't burden yourself with this, and don't fight this alone, your not alone, you have me, your mother, sister, friends and your soon to be wife, Eda replied.

*sighs* I guess you have a point Eda, but what do we do now, The Isles is likely overtaken, and everyone here is all processing and grieving, no one is in any condition to fight, mentally and physically, we are outmatched no amount of magic will take these being down, Luz admits.

Well, not exactly Batata, Amity chimed in.

How so? Luz asked.

Well, we were given this, Amity said as she shows Luz the bone.

A bone? Luz replied with confusion.

We don't know why it was given and what purpose it may hold, but it could be key to taking them down, Amity said.

You know you can say my older siblings, no need for dramatic secrecy, Collector said.

Sorry, Amity replies.

Collector, how are you doing, after everything, Luz asked.

Fine, totally fine, Collector answered.

Are you sure? Luz asked.

Yeah......yep......no, no, its all my fault, Collector sobbed.

Collector, c'mon, we can't have you also blaming yourself for all this, Eda chimed in.

But it is, if my brothers hadn't found out about King being alive, this whole invasion wouldn't have happened. Maybe all those years ago, I should have not returned home, that was the root of all this, Collector depressingly said.