Chapter 1: Missing Maidens Across the Land

(And for the Halloween story! Yes, I love Rollo. He's one of my new favorite characters. I don't know how often I'll be able to write him, but I do love him. Great character. So, yes, this is based on the Hunchback of Notre Dame too! But with more insanity. Enjoy!)

              It was the day after the Glorious Masquerade came to an end. Everyone returned to their respective schools while the Night Raven students still held their knowledge of Rollo's crimes. It was amazing that he even let them go in all honesty. Regardless, most of them returned to their dorms to rest from their time.

"Big brother! I am so happy you're back!" an excited humanoid, Ortho Shroud, greeted excitedly, "How was your trip?! I cannot wait to hear about it!"

His big brother, Idia Shroud, held the most exhausted expression after everything that had happened. He hadn't felt this tired after all the last all-nighter he pulled to grind for a limited time character while also working on the Beanfest gear.

"Ortho, I need to sleep and gain my HP back" Idia said in a tired manner, "I'll give you the full rundown tomorrow, k?"

Although Ortho was a little sad, he understood since his big brother is a human and needs his sleep.

"Very well, but I will hear about this soon! Goodnight, big brother!" Ortho announced before hovering to his room to recharge.

Idia patted his little brother's head with a grin before walking to his room. He dropped his bag on the floor and then fell face forward on his bed that Ortho made. He felt an insane amount of relief wash over him as he was finally back in his room. He groaned when he felt his phone buzzing, so he rolled over and took out his phone to see it was a phone call from his player 2 and love interest that only very few believe he has, Proserpina Ver! He tapped the call button and smiled when he saw her smiling at him with her radiant expression.

"Hiya papaya! How was it?!" she asked warmly before asking in a panic, "Also, are you ok?! Chenya told me everything!"

Idia internally groaned about that before nodding his head and explaining everything by finishing, "And I never want to go outside ever again! I can't believe that actually happened!"

"Damnit Rollo, I had all this progress save up with Idia, and you just HAD to burn up and corrupt the memory card!' Pina shouted as she kicked a pot only filled with soil.

It had just occurred to Idia that it was almost 12 AM and his love interest wasn't in her room. He rubbed his eyes and blinked to confirm that she was at the greenhouse at Royal Sword Academy. It was a beautiful, glass greenhouse with many kinds of plants.

"Hey, so, you are not going to sleep? You need to recharge too" Idia asked curiously as Pina stopped kicking another pot before rubbing the back of head with a nervous laugh, "What are you up too?"

"I can't hide anything from you, can I?" she asked with a grin before stepping away to return with a bag, "But please don't be upset"

"Pina-pear, you're my love interest. I don't think I would get maaaAd?! WHY IN THE GREAT SEVEN DO YOU HAVE THAT HORRIBLE FLOWER?!" Idia spoke kindly until it was a loud screech as he sat up when she removed the bag to reveal the crimson flower.

"Please be quiet!" she scolded with a flushing face as Idia calmed down by breathing in and out.

Once both calmed down, Pina placed the flower back in the bag and held her phone.

"Ok, so Chenya wasn't too happy about the flower and what it did...." Pina explained slowly as Idia groaned and understood.

"Right, so that cat stole a flower. How did he do that?" Idia asked confused and annoyed.