Chapter 6: Finds of the Century

(And this is where everything gets crazy. I know that's not exactly what readers want to hear, but everything is coming together! I also haven't read anything for the Playful Land event. I really wanted to as well! Enjoy!)

          "Wow! Even though I already stepped through this once, it is still insane to me that this is a school" Ace spoke in an amazed manner.

He stepped into the room with Ortho hovering forward and Jack rushing in.

"Come on" Najma said as she pulled Ace along, "We have to find the others and make sure they are safe"

She looked back at him until she turned her head to come face to face with possessed Aquamarine who appeared froze as a statue!

"Mari? What happened to you?" Najma asked in a worried tone with Ace holding her back to stop her from doing anything.

"It is not just her" Jack said as they turned to see the possessed Proserpina with Ortho scanning her, "Proserpina is in the same situation too"

Ortho finished his scans and sighed as he hovered away from her with a closed eye expression.

"Do you have anything, buddy?" Ace asked curiously.

The humanoid shrugged before confessing, "Well, it is them. That is true. However, this state is completely different from when Jack and big brother were possessed by ghosts. This is a different kind of possession"

The other stared at the two students and wondered how they could help. Ortho continued his analyze with Najma looking up at the stain glass windows and sighed at it.

Ace was leaning against his heels with his hands behind his head to ask, "Hey, you ok?"

She shook her head before answering, "Why would he do something like this? I don't understand it. I know that the darkness was kind of an issue and when we use up our magic that can harm us, but why is he acting like this?"

Ace only shrugged with Jack adding, "It doesn't help that he has an odd scent on him too"

Ortho was confused as well until he opened his eyes to stare at his big sister. He sighed and wondered how he could help her. Ace wondered about all of this, but this was too much thinking for himself.

"Eh, I think he's dealing with something similar to the Overblot crew's trauma" Ace answered simply before marching up to Pina, "And I know how strong these two ladies are. There's no way they would lose so easily to them!"

He eyed Pina before a smirk appeared on his face.

"Well, I know one thing that is true. She's still hot" Ace commented with a snap of his fingers and held his hand out, expecting something to happen to him.

He was genuinely surprised when nothing happened and stared at the frozen Proserpina. Najma glared at him with him holding his hands up in a form of surrender before explaining himself to her. Ortho hummed before realizing what Ace was trying to do.

"Ah! Ace! That is amazing!" Ortho exclaimed before hovering between Aquamarine and Proserpina while adjusting his volume settings and taking a stance to sing.

Jack was confused for a moment as Ace tilted his head to the side. Najma understood and grinned as she joined him.

"Are you ready, Ortho?" she asked with a grin before facing Aquamarine, "And I know her just as well as you know your big sister. Mari loves to dance to a song. I don't know if she took her medication or used a spell, but I am sure she'll be able to hear us!"

Ace asked curiously, "Whoa, what are you two going to do?"

"Sing!" they shouted in unison before Ortho explained, "My big sister loves to dance to songs. Najma is right about Aquamarine as well! I am sure if we sing, they could respond and try to reach out to us!"