over you; not

Can you even feel it?

It's been a year since we cleared things up and started over again. Oh how fast the time flies. Just a year ago I was crying myself to sleep because I wanted to have you back so bad. I wanted you back, either that, or I wanted us to have a proper closure. But it's crystal clear now that what I wanted was to have you back. Remember your best bud who helped me make up excuses just to talk to you? I was beyond grateful for him. He's a blessing. Don't you think?

Now, at this moment, let me ask you, how do you feel about things between us back then? What was your reaction when you read my 'supposed-to-be' good bye message? Did you cry as much as I did when I was writing it? Did you feel the pain I was feeling from my words? Tell me. I want you to tell me, everything.

We were so head over heels for each other back then. Like most of the time, all we wanted was to be next to each other. We were classmates back then and we couldn't stop staring at one another. You always look my way and I always look at yours, too. I stare at you, but when you start staring back, I couldn't hold it in. But at least I try to muster a genuine smile before I look away.

I always look away... Not even waiting for you to smile back.

WE WERE SO YOUNG AND IN LOVE.

What about now?

Can you still feel it now?

Do you still feel it now?

What happened now?