eleven:eleven

I wish for things between us to get better everyday. For us to be okay. For us to be our normal selves again.

Wanna know a funny thing? I believe in 11:11 wishes. Sounds dumb, I know, but I've got nothing to lose, anyway.

But here's the funniest thing you'll hear in your entire life ever; You're my 11:11 wish. Always. No matter how much you've hurt me. No matter how much you've caused me pain. I still wish for you, and I would still wish for you.

I'd still do.

Goddamn it. I love you.

Damn. I love you. I really do.

To be brutally honest with you, if there's one thing I could erase in my past, I think it would be the first time we talked.

You, my dear reader, have you ever been so heartbroken that it even came up to a point where you just sit there, drowning yourself in all the good memories you've had with him? Or her?

Also even to a point where you just sit there, waiting for the tears to fall but they don't? Waiting for the memories to hurt you even more but they no longer hurt you?

And so you basically just sit there, completely broken, confused, and numb.

You don't know what to do. You don't know how to function properly without your goddamn mind thinking about that particular person in every move you make.

With each minute and hour that passes by, because of the too much and unbearable pain, you are slowly starting to go back inside your protective shell that he/she once rescued you from.

You're starting to feel irrelevant to this world. A useless piece of shit. Until he hits you up.

A three letter word, "hey,"

Insane. Love is insane.

×××××××××

It's 11:11. You.

Always.