F I F T Y

'if he were to go to the sky and pluck out the stars, he'd do it'

🖤

J A Y

Donnie rounded the second store and I sighed, for a guy he was seriously aware of the ins and outs of the mall. "Are you sure you know where you're going?" he scoffed and patted my back still searching for God knows what with his eyes. "Trust me I do" not understanding any of the things he had said I rolled my eyes and followed him.

Tomorrow was finally Willow's birthday and we wanted to get her a gift. Even though she can't see it, when she wakes up she'll get it, because since we aren't going anywhere yet.

"Found it!" Donnie shouted as he ran into the elevator next to us. "Dude, wait up" I run after him and we take the lift to the fifth floor only to be met by a music store. "Wow that was fast" I grimace at the smug looking Donnie, "Told you" Moving in we walked to the guy with a very interesting haircut, "Welcome to Mario Music Store, how may I help you" The guy named Matt, who was clearly a downer, as he's voice was so unenthusiastic, incredibly contaminating our mood "studio equipment?" I ask as his interest in Donnie grew his eyes widening, "Hey aren't you D-bomb" I look to the annoyed Donnie and back at him, "D-bomb?"

He in turn scoffs and rolls his eyes, "In the flesh. Now please focus on the order and not greatness" The gloomy looking Matt, was now happy and attentive as he sold to us what we needed completely nice and all.

"Can I have your auto-graph" Matt asks Donnie as we were about to exit the store. "Sure" Donnie replied before taking a  marker from Matt and tattooing Matt's skin with it which looks permanent.

"D-bomb?" I ask him and he scowls, "never do a dare with Willow" he responds with a slightly amused but also annoyed look.

I shake my head slightly, when he told me what she dared him to do, but also grimaced by the fact that he did it. "So you can play a guitar?" He nods and I nod still slightly chuckling. He then sighs "Okay that's en-" My phone interrupted his sentence, making him stop mid-way and I smile more at his annoyed face.

"Yeah?" I ask Tim as he inhales deeply into the line. "It's Willow" He says shouting. "What's wrong with her?" I say causing Donnie's brows to pull together.

"She's awake!" Tim replies. I stared amidst before it finally registered to me, "S-She's-s what?" I ask him again, and this time Donnie comes closer to hear what Tim was.

"She's awake lover boy!" with that I and Donnie turn to ourselves, passing a message across to which in the blink of an eye we had arrived at the parking lot and where now heading to the hospital. Moving past my speed limit, Donnie clung to his seat belt in fear of his life.

Since he was in that accident, he had this fear of driving that he still hasn't overcome. But his therapist says he needs time and a little push. So here's one. Thanks to Willow.

Speaking of Willow, I'm so happy that she was finally awake; I mean she is breathing now, eyes opened and all.

Smiling eerily I whisper, I'm on my way, Willow Collins

N U M B