Chapter 12

Chapter 12

"Lix!" I ran to him and hugged him as he just chuckled and hugged me back.

"Oof, sorry. Your shirt has a blood stain now." I gave him an apologetic smile as he just ruffled my hair.

"Come on, let's get you to the clinic." Our manager said as I started walking with Felix beside me and Ameline behind us.

"Why are you here?" I asked Felix as I lied my head on his shoulder and he snaked his hand on my waist.

"Para panoorin ka malamang, tapos ganto mapapanood ko?" He scolded as I pouted. 

"Well, it was quite unavoidable. The new ace of UST has strong power." I said amazed as he laughed and flicked my forehead. 

"You're amazed even though you got hurt? Medyo amazing ka sa part na yon." He said as I giggled. 

"I am amazing, you should watch me clearly later on, when I get back." I boasted as he chuckled lightly. 

"Sure, Val." He said as I gave him a bright smile.

Later on, I heard Caydien, our manager talk to Ameline. 

"You know, I never thought captain had a cuter side like this." I heard and that made me look at their direction, including Felix. 

"It only comes out with him." Ameline pointed to Felix as i pouted. 

"Really?" I asked pouting as Caydien smiled. 

"I always thought you were so scary because you're strict with warm ups and stuff." She said as I laughed. 

"That's for the team anyways. They won't listen unless I give them that tone." I said as she nodded. 

"Ate Yeri would probably squeeze your cheeks right now pag nalaman niyang ganyan ka. She's so fond of you pa naman." She said as I laughed. 

"Coach is calling, pinapabalik na po tayo. Ateneo is already behind by 4 points. " Caydien told me as I smiled. 

"Well,  now that's real trouble." I said and Felix chuckled. 

"Watch me." I winked at Felix as he let out a chuckle.

"I'll be watching you, ace." He said and that actually boosted my confidence. That actually made me motivated enough to score back our points. The game already reached the half of the first set and Ateneo is not looking good. 

"Are you alright now?" Coach asked as I pouted. 

"I was okay, pinilit niyo lang po akong pumunta sa clinic and then the bleeding stopped right after a minute of being in the clinic." I said as she laughed. 

"Well, will you go now or sa second set nalang?" She asked as I smirked. 

"I wanna go now. After all someone is waiting for me to get in game." I looked over to the audience and I saw Felix looking at me.

Coach called for a time out, the score right now was 20-14. Ateneo being 14. Well, it still can be turned around anyway. 

"Capt, mag receive ka ng bola na hindi natatamaan yang mukha mo ha? Tignan mo ngayon behind na tayo ng 6 points." Yeri scolded as I laughed. 

"You should've handled it vice captain." I emphasized the 'vice captain' as she frowned. 

"Excuse me? I am the vice captain but I can not lead like the captain no?" She rolled her eyes as I laughed. 

"We should've practiced more on receives, tignan niyo nakalimutan na ni captain kung paano mag receive ng maayos." Guin said as I frowned at them. 

"Well, I was kinda caught off guard but let's take those back. Your ace and captain has returned." I winked as they all laughed.