Chapter 35

Chapter 35

"Where do you think are you going hm?" I raised a brow at her when she was about to escape me and go to her room.

"I, ahm, well going to take a bath." She said as I raised a brow.

"Get back here and eat your vegetables, baby." I told her as she gave me the pout.

"Stop that. I won't give in." I said as she rolled her eyes as I laughed.

"Tch. You're so ano." She said stomping back to the table and sat on my lap as she started eating again her dinner.

"We'll take a bath together later, hm?" I said softly dropping kisses on her neck as she hummed in response.

"Nga pala, when will Felize come here? I miss her already." She said as I frowned.

"We didn't see each other for three weeks and I didn't even hear the word 'I miss you' from your mouth tapos ngayon si Felize miss mo na?" I said sulking as she chuckled and fixed her position as she was facing me.

She cupped my cheeks and smiled. "I miss Felize because I hadn't seen her for so many months already. Eh ikaw? Three weeks lang." She said as I pouted.

"Lang? Lina lang mo yung three weeks eh sa hindi kita nakita nakakasakit ka naman. Halos mamatay na ako sa kakaisip sayo tapos ikaw hindi mo man lang ako namiss." I said obviously sulking as she chuckled and kissed me.

"Aw, baby. I did miss you. I really did." She smiled genuinely as I chuckled. She really knows how to melt my anger away that easily.

"Ikaw ah. You're nasasanay na. When we were still in LDR okay ka naman kahit hindi tayo nagkikita ng personal for how many months tapos ngayon ilang weeks lng maiiyak ka na if you don't see me." She teased as I pouted.

"Syempre sinanay mo ako eh." I grinned as she laughed.

"Please don't leave me." I murmured as I buried my face in her neck as my grip tightened on her waist.

"I won't leave you, Lix." She said while playing with my hair.

Never knew I would be the one to leave her painfully.

"Hello?" I answered a call early in the morning.

"Felix...." I heard my Mama's crying voice.

"Anong meron? What's wrong?" I asked immediately.

"Si Felize. Inatake na naman ng sakit niya. Pina transfer kami nung doctor dito sa Manila. She said that Felize needs to be operated on immediately." She said sobbing as I sighed.

"Saang hospital itrinansfer si Felize?" I asked as she sighed.

"NewEast Medical Center." She said and hung up as I sighed and immediately went to my car.

"Felize Arriety Romero." I told the receptionist sa hospital.

"Floor 3 po sa room 305." She said as I nodded and rushed to the where that is.

"Felix." Mama stood up as soon as she saw me and I saw Felize on that hospital bed with wires again.

It pains me to see her in this state again and ngayon pa na hindi masyadong maganda yung state ng business namin saka naman siya aatakihin ng sakit niya sa puso.

I went home drained that time. Nagsasabay sabay na ang mga hindi magandang pangyayari sa pamilya namin.

I heard a knock on my door as I lazily went to open it. My eyes widened when I saw who was standing on my doorstep. I immediately straightened my posture.