Chapter 4

Sasha had no idea how wrong she was. I don't like Levi! But, I don't know if what Sasha said was true. Most people would want everyone to know when they had their first kiss. But I didn't tell anyone.

Just a month ago on June 9. I remember the exact day. It was really cold outside and all I had was my scouting uniform. I hurried to Sasha's cabin because it was like 30 degrees outside. I knocked for like 50 times but no one answered the door.

"Hey, are you dumb like everyone else, why don't you knock on the door." It was a stranger's voice. I turned around and saw Levi for the first time. He wore a green sweatshirt and jeans. I knocked again but still no answer.

"Shit, it's freezing out here." He stated the obvious and when he turned to look at me I finally got to take a good look at his face. He was cute!

"I'll just text Sasha to let us in." I said.

After a few seconds someone opened the door.

"Hey dudes!" Sasha said.

"I'm Levi." He said.

"Hi, I'm Mikasa."

We sat down on the couch. Sasha left the two of us alone. It felt weird being all alone. We sat on the couch talking for hours. At first we did all the awkward talking. Like, talking about the weather. Then we just talked about more normal stuff. We told stories to eachother and just laughed.

"I guess you're pretty cool Mikasa." Levi said.

I smiled a little. We both moved closer to eachother. I watched him lean his right arm on the back of the couch and he just sat there looking at me. I looked at him one last time and we kissed. At first we just pecked. Then I pulled away. I looked away because I was pretty embarassed. But then, he reached his right arm around me and actually kissed me. I was the one to pull away again because I thought I heard someone coming. Thank gosh I stopped because at that moment Sasha walked into the room.

"Have you guys been in here all night?" Sasha asked.

"Um.. yeah, i guess we have."I said trying to act all casual.

"It's getting pretty late, I should get going." I said. I didn't know why I didn't say bye or return any of his texts. I don't even know why I fought with Sasha because she was right about me liking Levi.