Chapter 13

I curled up my fist and knocked on the heavy door in front of me. It took just a few seconds for someone to open it. 

"Ackerman." Levi stood there with his normal outfit.

We took a seat on the pavement sitting a couple inches away from each other. 

"What is it Mikasa?" Levi questioned.

Inside I was just so happy. I couldn't wait to tell him!

"I told Sasha everything."

"That's good. She's one of your best friends. She deserves to know."

"I..um... am... ready to..."

"Be my girlfriend?I uh... Will you be my girlfriend Mikasa?"

"Of course!" I was the happiest girl in the world!

Two years Later...

"Now boarding Japanese Airlines Flight 492."

We finally got to leave! We finally defeated the titans! Everybody had family they wanted to visit and of course Eren, Armin, and I wanted to see more of the world. Everybody was standing in a row waving goodbye to us.

"I have to go now." A tear slides down my cheek. I tried to hold it in but I just can't.

I'm saying goodbye to my first kiss, my first boyfriend, my first true love. Even though we broke up a year ago, I can't hide the fact that I still have feelings for him. But, I've finally defeated all the titans and it's time for me to explore the world. Goodbye Levi...

~~~