Chapter 11

Next day later...

"Still not changed into your uniform?" I asked.

"Please, I got plenty of time." Sasha replied.

"Good, because I have to talk to you about something."

"Alright, but ... before you tell me something, I have something like really important to tell you." Sasha had no idea how horrible her timing was. 

"No Sasha, please let me talk first." I try to get her to listen. 

It didn't really matter because I knew she was going to talk anyway. 

"I'm going to ask Levi out!" A sick smile swiped across her face. 

"What?" I wasn't sure I heard her right. 

"It's not that weird for a girl to ask a guy out... Ymir did that with her boyfriend! And now they're practically dating for like two years!" So I had heard her right. Sasha was the only one capable of pulling that off. 

"When did you ever start liking him?" I questioned.

"I don't really know... I guess it was the wagon ride on the way to the expedition...We actually have a lot in common!"She explained. 

How could everything become so flipped? I mean... I was going to tell her about the whole Mikasa and Levi thing and now she's telling me all their future plans! I wish I had the confidence to ask him out. Then none of this would've happened. 

" I...um..uh...gotta go or I'll be late." I mumbled. 

"Tell me what you have to say later okay?" Sasha said gathering her stuff and walking out the door.