Winner

Thanks for reading my short story! Here is Chapter six enjoy! Vote! comment!
_______________

Louis walked on stage and the crowd went silent. The guys had their jaws on the ground and the girls looked surprised. The leggings wearing teenager just stood and smirked as he stared at them.

The room went dark and Louis turned around. Suddenly, lights flashed his way and the song started. He squatted and put his hands on his knees. When Nicki started to rap he moved his ass in a circle.

Bouncing his ass up and down he lifts his hands from his hips from their firm place on his legs. He listened to the music ignoring the cat calls from boys and girls inside the house.

He turned around and looked straight into Harry's eyes before dropping into a right split. Bouncing up and down as Harry smirked at him the smaller of the two smiled to himself.

Bringing his muscular legs together Louis stood up slowly running his hands around his body. By now the whole crowd is going crazy and some even threw money on the stage to add to the excitement.

Soon the song came to an end and the drunk teenagers shouted for an encore. The girl who suggest the idea walked back on stage with a microscope, " So now that everyone has finished we are going to vote! Scream loud if you think the person should win!"

" First one, Ashanti!" Only a few people clapped and that how it went for the next six people. A lot of people clapped for Shevenie and louis was getting nervous about winning. The girl who could't twerk didn't get any claps and ran off the stage in embarrassment. " Finally make some noise for Louis!" The whole placed roared and screamed as they jumped around.

 Louis bowed already knowing he was the winner and walked over to Harry grabbing his hand. " I'm pretty sure your mine for the night!" Harry chuckled and they walked to the counter getting more drinks. 

By the time it was one in the morning both boys were wasted and dancing with each other while a couple people stared at them. Some girls were super jealous and others were video taping as if they were fan girls. 

No one seemed to cared that Harry was bi-sexual because it still meant everyone had a chance to be with the captain of the football team. Louis had his arms around the taller boy's shoulders shaking to the music playing in the background. 

The two laughed and were having so much fun they forgot where they were in the first place. Louis' phone rang numerous times from his mom texting and eventually calling him. Louis'took it out of his pocket while drinking another beer. 

He answered the phone with a slurred, "Hello."

" Louis William Tomlinson you said you would not get drunk and your like totally wasted!" His mother screamed at him through the phone. 

" It is fine mom i will be perfectly fine!" The thing is Louis isn't the perfect child to his mom but not one to get in trouble. His mom didn't know he was somewhat a slut whole likes dick but that didn't bother him. 

His mom did know he was gay but thought he was still an eye virgin and a mouth virgin. He laughed when he remembered his mom walking in on him watching porn one time and she thought he was to young. sad to say he was fourteen and had to convince his mom that he was perfectly innocent.

" What to funny?! I told you not to get drunk and you disobeyed me! I want you home in two hours or you are grounded for life!" She screamed making Louis have to lean back from his phone. By this time Harry was whining wanting Louis to dance with him again. Before Louis could replay Harry grabbed the phone.

" Hi Mrs. Tomlinson louis would loved to talk but i really want to eat his ass," Harry stated in a normal tone." You should be proud he won the contest to win me ill take good care of him don't worry!" Harry said with a big smile on his face.

Louis was bent over the counter trying gasp for air while laughing. He was laughing so hard that the boy wasn't even making a sound. In the back of his mind, the only part still sober, he knew that his mother would have him by the neck tomorrow.

Harry lead Louis back to the dance floor. Louis wrapped his arms back around Harry's shoulders as they swayed to the music that played through out the house. Harry was grinding his hips against the others making louis feel overwhelmed; Louis didn't hesitate to copy the older boy.

Louis gasped when Harry grabbed his ass and growled into his ear. Grabbing the smaller boy's hand, he dragged him outside of the house and started running down the road. The two felt so free as the air hit their skin before stopping at a gate to a huge house. 

Harry flipped up the keypad and the gate opened with them running to the big door. Walking inside and locking the door Harry pushed louis against the it, his back pressed firmly. Someone cleared their throat and Harry's mom stood there with an amused expression.

Harry waved at his mom as louis' cheeks flushed a dark red. Harry just lead him inside to the bed room and laid him on top of the bed. Their minds ran wild as the alcohol ran through their system and taking control of their actions. 

The caption gave Louis many kisses over his face making Louis giggle before Harry fell to his side. Their hands intertwined and louis curled into Harry's side before closing his eyes. Harry smiled kissing Louis's lips one more time before letting sleep taking over their bodies. Louis smiled as he felt Harry's arms wrap around his body, holding  him tightly around the waist.