Starbucks

Enjoy this adorable picture of Louis! To sat I'm mad that One Direction ot 5sos was not nominated for VMA is an understatement! Not even fifth harmony so they will loose alot of viewers and i will laugh! ( i sound so mean)

Here is chapter nine

------------------

louis walked into the house and sprinted to his bedroom hoping his Mom was still locking the door. Shutting the bedroom door he locked the door and pulled out his headphones. His mom, Jay, would most likely bang on the door so thinking ahead he would listen to music.

Louis jumped on his bed, stomach facing up, and pulled out his phone when the sound of knocking was heard. In the back of his mind he knew when he went to get breakfast in the morning his mom would be mad. at this moment louis didn't really care because he was way to happy to let his mom ruin his state.

The sound got louder so he went to his music app and put on Do My Thang by Miley Cyrus because at the moment he felt cool. His mom started yelling so he turned it up and went to sleep.

-

In the morning Louis sat up and rubbed his balled fists against his eyes. Events from last night venture back into his mind and the British lad groans. His mother would most likely ground him for a week but then he wouldn't be able to hand out with his friends.

The blue eyed boy sighed and walked to the bathroom to take a long shower. He turned on the water and stepped inside the tub, letting the water run over his tan,toned muscles. He grabbed the bottle of vanilla shampoo and rubbed it into his scalp.

He repeated the process with conditioner and washed his body. Louis grabbed his razor and shaved his legs, pubic hair, and ass. He knows it is weird but to him it is the normal bottom routine that he developed over the years.

He shut the water off and got out of the shower reaching for his towel. When feeling there was none there he cursed under his breath remembering he told his mom he wanted to keep his towels in his room so his sister couldn't use it.

He looked around for one of their but it happened to be Monday so yesterday his mom took them all to wash. He couldn't hear anyone outside so he decided to make a run for it.

Louis peaked outside the doornand it looked quite deserted so he ran. Once he was in the safety of his room he hear a bark of laughter. Slowly turning around he was faced with no other than Harry Styles.

Louis face flushed and he grabbed the nearest thing, a snapback, and covered his dingaling with it. The curly haired boy, perched on louis' bed, shook his head in amusement.

" why are you h-here," louis choked out while he nonchalantly shifted towards his dresser.

" Someone told me that you walk to school every morning so i , being my nice and wonderful self thought I would take you!" He exclaimed proudly.

Louis scoffed and slipped on a pair of briefs which could pass as girl boyshorts but harry wasn't going to say anything. They cupped his butt very nicely and that was everything but a problem.

" You only came here you could look at my bum and this beautiful face that you, I might add, are lucky to be in the presence of!"

Now it was Harry roll his eyes at Louis' sassy comments. Louis slide on skinny jeans and a Doncaster rovers jersey.
"How did u get here anyway?" Louis asked knowing his family wasn't up yet.

"I climbed through your window." Harry said motioning to the open window on the opposite wall. Louis gaped at him but them wondering if it really was that easy for someone to break into his house!