Fifa champ

Guys I had writer block but here is the chapter tell me your thoughts!! Vote and comment that you so much for 300 reads means so much! Up top is what Harry looks like in the story!!

• not edited •
____________________

Harry took as shower after he snapped out of his daze. He may or may not have jerked off to the thought of Louis moaning under him. If it happened did anyone really have to know?

Harry dries himself off and wrapped the towel around his waist, walking to his dresser. Removing the towel he grabbed a pair of Adidas pants and a plain black shirt. Sliding on his boxer Harry checked his phone seeing it was about ten.

Harry sat on his bed fully dressed plaiting zigzag on his phone. The door opened and Louis peeked his head through the door. His small hands covered his eyes as the blue eyes boy asked,"Um...your mom wanted me to ask you what you wanted to eat for breakfast?"

Harry stared at him amused, " why are you covering your eyes?"

" I don't know if your naked or something." He answered quietly. Harry chuckled and told him he was wearing clothes and has been the whole time.

Louis opened his fingers slightly and peeked out through them to make sure he wasn't lying. After seeing Harry fully clothed he removed his hands. " You never told me what you wanted," Louis asked.

" Pancakes would be nice! Oh and eggs, bacon, English muffins, and-" Harry spoke before being cut off.

" Woah calm down your mom and I are not making that much. Pancakes, eggs, and bacon are the final things." Louis said before turning and exiting the door.

After a few more minutes headed down stairs at the smell of food. He was usually a health kid drinking his kale juice cleanses but once a week he went all out.

Walking into the kitchen he was met with the sight of Louis in an apron and the shorts he had given him. His mom wearing the same thing except leggings that went to the knees.

" Mom is it ready I'm starving!" Harry groaned to add more effect to sentence. Anne just rolled her eyes and flipped over the six pancakes she had on the stove.

Louis, busy cracking eggs in a bowl, swayed his hips to the music he was playing in his ears. Turning to Harry he motioned him to come over. Quietly, he asked, " how do you whisk?"

Harry chuckled and gripped the bottom of his hand moving it in circles. Louis got the hand of it but secretly wanted Harry to stay pressed to his back. The smaller boy drowned when he felt the warmth leave.

Anne took the bowl from Louis after a little while and poured it into the pan. "You can sit now sweetie. Breakfast will be ready in about fifteen so come back to set the table. Thank you for the help."

Louis told her it was no problem and having four sisters to look after came in handy. Once Louis came over Harry led him into the living room. Handing the feathery haired boy a remote Harry took a seat in one of the gaming chairs he set up.

Louis was looking over the games on the television stand by the Xbox. Suddenly, he hears a whistle and a bark from behind him. Harry sits there with a smirk and motions with his finger for Louis to turn back around.

Louis shakes his head at Harry's childish ways and takes a seat in the identical chair to Harry's. The Fifa symbol dooms turns on and Harry sets it to two player.

The whistle is blown and the green eyed boy starts with the ball. Dribbling down the field He passes it only to be intercepted by Louis' player. Louis kicks a goal and makes it into the top corner with a cheer.