Secret Revealed

Danny is up top or side!

________________________

For once Louis was excited to go to school. He would get to see the tall boy with the curly locks. Louis walked to his closet and stared at the colorful garments.  Louis pushed all his clothes back to reveal his secret built in shelves.

Louis has a secret. Sometimes he like to feel pretty. And in this secret stash of clothing, only his family know about, were crop tops, short shorts, and even a few skirts.

Louis has thought about it all weekend and he is finally going to show the school who he was, thank to Danny.

~ Two day ago ~

Louis called Danny the day after his date and told him to come over. When the boy arrived Louis announced that he wanted to make cupcakes.

Long story short batter ended up on their clothes and they had to change. Danny was shirtless looking through the closet. ' I would so hit that if I didn't like Harry so much.' Louis thought as he stared at Danny's back muscles.

A gasp took him out of his thoughts and Danny walked out of the closet with a skirt in his hand. Louis wanted to cry. No one was suppose to know about his secret.

" You wear these? " only interest laced in his voice. Louis slowly nodded knowing lying wouldn't work. Danny smiled and placed the skirt on the smaller boy lap.

" I bet you look very pretty Lou." He whispered in Louis ear and told him to show him. Louis blushed and rushed out of the room to change into a skirt and a flowly crop top.

Louis breathed in and slipped the black skirt over his thick thighs. Next, he put the white crop top with a blue ying yang sign. He took a deep breathe and walked back to his room.

Danny had put on a shirt now and he smiled widely at the blushing boy." You look amazing Lou." Louis giggled  while Danny spun him around.

The taller boy started playing music and the two best friends danced together. Danny knew Louis liked Harry but why can't he make his friend feel pretty.

When a slow song came on the slow danced together and it went all like that until midnight. Louis fell asleep in his friends arm and felt like a weight was lifted off his shoulders.

~ Present day ~

Louis happened to loose a bet with the same boy and now has to wear the clothes he loves to school. This way if everyone judged him he would say it was a bet but if people ignored him or liked the clothes he would start to wear skirts and shorts alot.

Louis pulled out a pair of high waisted shorts and a white muscle tee that had a sunflower on it. The feminine boy took a shower, got dressed, did his mascara, and kissed his mom goodbye. ( but not before explaining why he was wearing his other clothes.)

Danny was outside like always and he got into his car. The muscular boy smiled and they made there way off to the prison they call school. There was no going back now. Danny parked and got out of the car and walked over to Louis' side. Louis breathed in and stepped out of the car and to say he was terrified was an understatement.

~

I know it is short but I just wanted to get a chapter out there. Hopefully you comment cause that would mean alot and please vote!!