Chapter 1

AN: We created a Facebook page with other MiChaeng-AU writers

AN: We created a Facebook page with other MiChaeng-AU writers. If you still want us to write stories, kindly like the page and let us know your thoughts.

Your support will be much appreciated.

⚠️GRAMMATICAL ERROR AHEAD. NO PROOFREAD.
IT'S A BORING CHAPTER, DON'T EXPECT MUCH⚠️

~~~ ☾~ ~~~

<Chaeyoung's P.O.V>

"A woman came here earlier, she said you got her pregnant" I said to my friend Tzuyu

Tzuyu makes a face at me "Fuck off"

"You're boring" 

"Chaeyoung, I'm not getting any younger" Tzuyu

"We're just the same age" I hissed before leaving her place

Since Tzuyu impregnates Jihyo unnie, she no longer hits on other girls, and I find her boring.
We're just the same age but last year, at 23, Tzuyu was supposed to get married. But she fucked up the night before her wedding...
And she literally did. Because she shared a night with her girl best friend Jihyo.
The girl who is according to her was just a friend, and she will never like her romantically.

Jihyo Unnie is now 8 months pregnant with her girl best friend.
Tzuyu finally realized that if she messed up, she'd lose both her now girlfriend Jihyo and their daughter.

I'm 24
And at this time of my life- My friends are either married, getting married, about to be a parent, or buried six feet on the ground.
But while people around me are building their lives and careers...
I was inside a restroom in a Pub and fucking at the corner. I was enjoying my life with the woman I'd just met half an hour ago.