Chapter 11

⚠️GRAMMATICAL ERROR AHEAD. NO PROOFREAD.
IT'S A BORING CHAPTER, DON'T EXPECT MUCH⚠️

~~~ ~ ~~~

After a long day full of meetings, Chaeyoung could feel her eyes giving up.

Just like the past month, her daily routine stays the same.

Breakfast at Sana's place, being picked up by Mina in the morning, lunch with Mina at the latter's office, and then Mina will drive her home after work.

She's getting used to it, it has become her daily schedule. Leaving Sana's place at a certain time in the morning to not keep Mina waiting in the lobby, while making sure that she also attends to Sana's needs. All she needs is better time management, which she has mastered lately.

Dumping her body on the bed, Chaeyoung smelled the comforter. A scent that smelled newly washed had made her open her eyes.
Only then, did she notice that it was new. The cub sat on her bed and turned her head to roam her eyes around the room.

"It was cleaned" Chaeyoung's eyes widened, and at the same time, she ran into the living room.

She immediately reached for something behind the bookshelves.
Unbeknownst to anyone, Chaeyoung set up a hidden camera in her place. She took out her laptop from her bag and turned it on. She then connects the camera to the USB port.
She was too eager to see the footage, not even minding to sit down.

The file explorer pops up, indicating that a new device was connected.
She searched through the folders until she found the folder dated today. There was a series of recorded videos in that folder.
She clicked the first video from the top left and played it.

And there she saw Mina, entering her place, just almost three hours after Chaeyoung left for work.

That got Chaeyoung's legs shaking, making her fall on the couch while watching the recording.

Mina just removed her coat and tied her long black hair before going to the storage room. When she walked out, she was already carrying a map. Then she starts mapping the floor.
After minutes of mapping the floor, Mina started wiping the tables, but it didn't stop there.

Chaeyoung fast-forwarded the video, not wanting to see her struggle but it all fired back on her only to witness Mina washing the dishes she left last night.
Never in her life, she would let Mina do all the house chores for her. Back then, Chaeyoung had promised herself that she would never let Mina do such things only to serve her but it's all happening without her knowing.

Mina has always been a great girlfriend to her, and even after they stopped dating, Mina still continued showing her love and affection.

Chaeyoung met Mina when the latter's family moved to Korea, one summer when she was twelve. It wasn't love at first sight, it is always more than that.

Chaeyoung was hating herself, and the sudden loud music from the unit nearby added to her mood.
Her life turned out this way after she decided to move out of her parent's house to be away from Mina.

But all this time, Mina never left her...

~~~ ~ ~~~FLASHBACK~~~ ~ ~~~