Chapter 8

⚠️GRAMMATICAL ERROR AHEAD. NO PROOFREAD.

IT'S A BORING CHAPTER, DON'T EXPECT MUCH⚠️

~~~ ~ ~~~

Upon entering her house, Chaeyoung just put down her bag somewhere on the floor and threw herself on the sofa.

After an exhausting day, Chaeyoung has finally come home to rest.
She and Mina weren't able to see each other again after the in-counter this morning. The latter was stuck in the conference room for meetings the whole day.
Before her shift ended, Mina's secretary came to them, telling them that they would have a team dinner.
Chaeyoung didn't tell the secretary that she wouldn't be able to attend, she just ditched when they got out of the office.

She hasn't been herself for the past few days, and another thing has added to her mind- now that Mina will be in the same place as hers.

Chaeyoung hasn't also gone out to get into some girl's pants.

"This is boring" Chaeyoung sighs, thinking when was the last time she had sex.

It's been more than a week already, and the last time was with Sana. Her current situation is no help. The work, the stress, and everything, she needs a break from it but It's only Monday, and she still has four more days for this week to end.

Due to exhaustion, Chaeyoung didn't notice that she slept on her couch until a knock on her door woke her up.
She looked at her watch and saw that it was already six in the morning, she had slept a lot last night.

"Hi" Sana greeted shyly

"H-hi" Chaeyoung felt awkward seeing the girl next door but she needed to play it cool "Do you need something?"

"Uhm..." Sana gulped "I wonder if you're free today" she tucked a hair on the back of her left ear "Maybe we can go out"

Anyone who could witness how cute Sana was at that moment would literally die from a heart attack. She looks like a shy little girl, asking for some company.

"Uh-" Chaeyoung scratched the back of her head "I have work today" she said

And that changes the latter's expression. She could clearly see how Sana's smile slowly faded until it left her face.

"Is that so?" Sana looked down "Sorry for bothering you"

Sana turned around and with down shoulders, she started to walk to her apartment

"Chaeyoung, you don't just fuck someone and leave" Nayeon's word still keeps on playing in Chaeyoung's head.

But just a few steps away from Chaeyoung's door, the latter suddenly reached for her and held her arm, preventing Sana from taking another step. She looked back and met Chaeyoung's eyes.

"I'll be free on Saturday, will that be fine?" Chaeyoung uttered