Chapter 16

⚠️GRAMMATICAL ERROR AHEAD. NO PROOFREAD.
IT'S A BORING CHAPTER, DON'T EXPECT MUCH⚠️

~~~ ~ ~~~

"Aren't you hungry?" Dahyun asked Chaeyoung, who was sitting on the other side of the table

Mina was out to answer an important call. While Jeongyeon, Jihyo, Tzuyu, Dahyun, and Chaeyoung are inside the restaurant.

After what had happened earlier, Chaeyoung suddenly vanished. So Tzuyu asked them to move to another place and called the cub. They are still on the same beach, just in a different restaurant.

Jeongyeon let out a small laugh "You'll definitely lose your appetite when both of the girls you were seeing accidentally meet"

"Yah!"Jihyo called for Jeongyeon "Sana is just Chaeyoung's friend, and she serves the church, I feel like we're committing a sin just by talking about this"

"I told you" Jeongyeon took a quick look at Chaeyoung who was sitting beside her "This cousin of mine can never hide a secret from me"

"Yah! Jeongyeon- ah! It's inappropriate" Jihyo looked at her right to face Tzuyu, who was sitting beside her "Sana and Chaeyoung were just friends, right?" and just by seeing her girlfriend's stiff reaction, Jihyo immediately understood the situation. Her eyes widened and her mouth agape in awe as she looked at Chaeyoung from the other side of the table "YAH! SON CHAEYOUNG!"

Tzuyu and Dahyun, who were sitting on each of Jihyo's sides quickly covered their ears with their hands.

"How could you do that to Sana?! She was just an innocent girl!" Jihyo continuously speaks like an Armalite on fire "That's what happens when you don't go to the church and listen to the sermon"

Even Tzuyu who was reaching Jihyo's arm, asking her to calm down, wasn't able to stop the latter from scolding Chaeyoung. They're just lucky that Mina hasn't come back yet.

"Jihyo unnie, keep it down" Chaeyoung tried to stop the latter but Jihyo just found another reason to scold her

"And now you're thinking about that!" Jihyo hissed "Haven't you thought about it first before trying to do something indecent with someone who serves the church?!" she then shifted her attention to Tzuyu "And you!"

Tzuyu's eyes widened "Me? Why me?"

"How could you let this happen? And why didn't you tell me?!" Jihyo

Tzuyu looked at her friends and then back to Jihyo, she was almost lost for words "I did not know"

"You did not know?" Jihyo asked in disbelief

"Ay- I just found out earlier when Chaeyoung escaped the scene" Tzuyu reasoned out "Well, I had a hunch" she admitted and quickly went back to defending herself "But as you said, it was inappropriate to think about it, so I just let it go"

Jihyo crossed her arms in front of her chest as she glared at Tzuyu. She was not convinced of what Tzuyu had told her. She then suddenly stood out of anger.

"Where are you going?" Tzuyu asked the leaving woman

"Home" Jihyo firmly uttered without looking back "I don't even know why I agreed to leave the kids and get here"