Chapter 18

⚠️GRAMMATICAL ERROR AHEAD. NO PROOFREAD.
IT'S A BORING CHAPTER, DON'T EXPECT MUCH⚠️

~~~ ~ ~~~

Chaeyoung could feel her legs getting numb because Mina's sleeping on them, as she was sitting and the latter lying on the bed, pillowing on her legs. 

Though it was the latter's request to have an intimate moment with Chaeyoung. The cub didn't let it happen. 

Mina doesn't need to offer her body to Chaeyoung just to be cleaned...

For Chaeyoung, Mina will always be pure...

She was caressing Mina's soft hair, giving comfort to the latter while she was asleep.

Mina opened her eyes and suddenly jump out of her bed "SHIT!" She cursed and ran to her table

Though confused, Chaeyoung followed the latter and got out of bed "Why?"

"It's late" Mina uttered "I still need to get a shower and be in the office on time"

"You're going back to work?" Chaeyoung worriedly asked "Aren't you not feeling well?"

"Chaeyoung ..." Mina looked at the cub, helpless "There is a reason why people call me the youngest heir of Myoi's family" She started putting her things inside her bag "You have Jackson oppa... In my family, it's just me for now. Ni-ki's still a child, I have to do better so that he doesn't need to let go of his youth and focus on our business"

All that Chaeyoung could do was watch the latter. When Mina says she'll do something, it means she already made a choice. And her decision is always firm.

Mina has always been into business. Chaeyoung knows and understands that Mina is her parents' successor, but despite that, she never fails to give time to Chaeyoung when they are still dating.

"I'll just take a shower, wait here" Chaeyoung

That gains Mina's attention and she looks at the cub "Why?" She asked

"I'll drive you to the office, then I'll pick up your car at Mingyu's motel" Chaeyoung

"You don't need to go to work today" Mina

Chaeyoung smiled without showing her teeth "I'll go with you"

Mina smiled back and pinched the latter's cheek "How can you be so cute without trying?"

Chaeyoung took hold of Mina's hand and intertwined their fingers. she looks up and makes eye contact with Mina.

"From now on, use me as your comfort zone again" Chaeyoung

That didn't take long, just a second and Mina threw herself to Chaeyoung for a hug. The cub hugged Mina in return.

"I know you will be back..." Mina uttered while sharing a hug with Chaeyoung "I know that you'll come back to me... I never lose hope"