Chapter 12

⚠️GRAMMATICAL ERROR AHEAD. NO PROOFREAD.
IT'S A BORING CHAPTER, DON'T EXPECT MUCH⚠️

~~~ ☾~ ~~~

"You don't look like your usual self today" Minghao uttered upon seeing Chaeyoung arrived

"Did your HIV test turn out positive?" Wonwoo joked

But none of them were noticed by the cub.
Chaeyoung's teammates exchange looks at one another, finding it odd to see the cub like she has lost all her energy.

"I think she has a hungover" DK

Lisa, with her office chair, pushed herself into Chaeyoung's cubicle "Mingyu said that you haven't. check-in in his motel lately. Found another place?"

Chaeyoung shakes her head as she turns on her laptop "I haven't gone out lately"

Lisa let out a small laugh "I guess Mina was successful in keeping you to herself. You couldn't hook up with someone else with her around" She then gave a meaningful look to Chaeyoung "But only if Mina knew"

"Unnie..." Chaeyoung

"You know that I will never tell her" Lisa replied "But keep it in mind that Sana lives next door, have you ever thought what would happen if Mina found out?"

Chaeyoung let her back lean on her chair. 

She does not feel well the whole day. She wanted to drink but don't want to end up fucking a stranger again. Because the last time she did, she ended up with a sex buddy.

~ ~

Just like her normal day, Chaeyoung had lunch with Mina.

And then after work, the latter took her from her desk to go home. All the time that Mina and Chaeyoung were walking to the parking lot, the cub would just either nod or smile.

But most of the time, she stares at Mina.

"Your smile never change" Chaeyoung told herself

"Chaeyoungie... Jihyo and Nayeon unnie are planning for a vacation" Mina happily shared when she and Chaeyoung got inside her car

"Can you drop me off at my parents' house?" Chaeyoung suddenly uttered, not even minding what Mina told her a while ago

Mina smiled and nodded. It will be much easier for her if she drives Chaeyoung to the latter's parents' house.

Throughout the ride, Mina noticed that Chaeyoung wasn't speaking at all. She tried to start a conversation but Chaeyoung didn't seem interested.

Mina parked her car in front of the Son's house. Before Chaeyoung could get out of the car, Mina pulled her for a quick kiss.