11. Jump

What are we doing up here she laughed as the night wind blew through her hair.

Sam, Margo, Chris and Calvin they were all enjoying themselves.  It seemed like any other night.  All seeking entertainment of sorts.

They all seemed to be having fun except for Nathan who was now looking at me with a frown on his face.

What was this?  Was he bored of me now?  He leaned forward pulling me closer to the edge like he had something to show me.

Your only half the woman without me. He finally said.

How could you say that to me.  Why did you come to be with someone so worthless.

I didn't come to be with you Kelly.

Then why.

I told you already.  Its business.

Thats really all you care about.

I care about not disappointing my colleagues.

You should surround yourself with the people who have your best interest at heart.

And who would that be. You?

Yes me, why not me?

Can you change my need for excitement? What about provide me with everything that I would ever need? Can you fulfill my each and every desire? Well can you Kelly?

His words were meant to hurt her. To push her away.

No. I didnt know I needed to.  Though I would if I could and I would try like hell.

Ill bet you would. He snickered.  How about start with your own accusations.  Your prude and touchy humor, your annoying sense of self.

You don't have to be cruel.  Why not ask me to change the sun.

How about give me the one thing that you can give.  Loyalty.

I give it.  What must I do to prove it to you.

Nathan

Mistress of my life
But within these walls a raging war, I've only my pain to keep the score.
I've poured out my pain underneath your feet.  Surrender softly..
Before your bound in defeat
You should run, before I've found a way.  Escape, escape... I'll ruin you someday. 
Mistress of my life

I should have never touched this girl. I pulled her into me. Yanking her hair....

She didn't retaliate. She couldn't even utter a no. Too shocked by my pounce, too stunned to fight.
Peircing her lips with my tongue I finally shattered that shock. She shook her head denying the licking, whispering tugs of need.

She shuddered in my hold. I hate you she studdered. Planting my mouth over hers I swallowed her hate. I ate her fury.

A kiss was just a kiss, but this?
It was fucking explosive. The awful things she had let me say to her and still let me touch her..

Her hand clutched the back of my neck. I could feel her fingers sifting through my hair. Unsure of weather to pet or to pull and twist.

My hands dropped to her ass and I jerked her up into me. I drove the rock hardness of my throbbing cock against the eagerness of her oh so hot thighs. I needed to feel the heat of her insides.  Fuck this girl could kiss. 

Nipping, plunging, taking what she wanted and that in itself made me want to come undone on her.
She crawled up me like a ravenous animal. Her desire finally exploding in her. Whimpering, squirming.... whining like she couldn't get enough. Bowing to my every touch, my every desire, completely and utterly submissive.