🚘 Harry potter and his new new new car 🚘

as you all know from where we left off, Harry Potter crashed his bright, bold, red new car, and then also crashed his next bright, bold red new new car. Now he attempts to drive his third new new new bold, red car.

Harry Potter is racing his new new new car in laps around Hogwarts at 1,000,000 mph when he accidentally veers off course and crashes into the whomping Willow. The airbags proof up and thankfully he is okay, but the whomping willow is not. Its favorite branch fell off and out is super super mad so all of its other branches start pounding the car. Harry is terrified and is having flashbacks from second year except this one is even worse because it's his $200 car and it's a bright bold beautiful red, not ugly and rusty blue.

The next day, Harry Potter comes back with crutches and bruises all over his face. Draco Malfoy comments on how ugly he is, and then Harry Potter gives him a blackeye. at least I'm still prettier than you said, Harry, then whacked him into next week with his crutch. A couple of Harry's bruises fell off, but it's okay

then Harry Potter raised his crutches in the air and yelled. I'm ruler of the world, and everyone cheered for him. Since we don't have Draco, I'm unstoppable, he cries.

Hopefully the world doesn't end.

The end.

PS then Dumbledore walks in and says OMG no more Draco?! 1 million gazillion jillion billion points to Gryffindor!

The end for real.

UP NEXT ON the life of the golden trio when they're not busy saving the wizarding world from voldemort: RON DUMPS BUTTERBEER FOR CHICKEN!

Ok now it's the end.

: The title was supposed to be "the life of the golden trip when they're not saving the wizarding world from voldemort," as we stated 2 paragraphs above, but it didn't fit so we shortened it. but that's why it's longer right here, cuz that's how it's supposed to be.

OKAY BYE FOR REAL NOW PROMISE!