||CHAPTER 7||

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  🍁 ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

She subconsciously raised her hand and touched his face just a mere touch

She subconsciously raised her hand and touched his face just a mere touch. A feathery touch against his jaws. She was spellbound by his beauty. The way his face was glimmering in the moonlight, showcasing his perfect sculpture. His sharp jaws, his bright eyes which were blank like a black hole that can consume anything which will come across it. His danger but magnificent aura made her insane. She wasn't in her control anymore. The battle between her heart and mind is already conquered by her stubborn beating organ.

He was a sin, but she was an angel. Angels are always forbidden to do sins. Committing a sin, an angel cannot live in heaven and here the heaven herself has committed a bad deed by submitting her soul to this monster living inside human body. Is she not considered an angel anymore?
Will she be not pure anymore?
Will she consider as a disgrace now?

Has the temptation taken over her?

As soon as he felt her touch, he shoot open his eyes glaring her.
The look in his eyes terrified the poor soul. As if a sleeping monster is being distributed and now he won't leave the person.
A suffocated silence formed in the room.

"How dare you low class? Do you even think a second before committing this or have you lost your senses you fucking cheap

"How dare you low class? Do you even think a second before committing this or have you lost your senses you fucking cheap. "
Junkook spat pushing her across.

Too cruel.

Too malicious.

Too devil.

His words were too heavy hearted , the agony, the bitterness in his words left her with heart broken.

Since the time she came in this room, his thoughts have preoccupied her naive brain. She has accepted it and convinced herself to devote him, but just some mere words of affirmation cannot be enough.

She never thought just some mere words will effect her soo much. The grief in her eyes were very evident. She knew this was coming and she did prepared herself for this, but what about her innocent heart which got hurt in the process.

"I have prepared myself for this then why it is hurting too much now. We just meet some hours ago and here his words are stabbing me as if we were soulmates from century. Please my God don't punish me so brutally. ''Heaven think this while cornering herself in the lavish bed.

"Why are you still here? Go away fast I am sleepy and yes be here evey time I call." Junkook said without looking at her facing the window as he was on the verge of sleep lying on his stomach and hands carelessly lying underneath his head.

Yes king. Heaven whispered softly looking at his back Sorrowfully.

She quietly picked her dress and wear it.

Oh yes junkook has never slept with anyone on the same bed. After his monstrous act, he ask the person to get out.

"Oh yes! Don't you dare to do that daring act of yours again. Next time I will chop your hands off if you don't know how to keep it in your limits. Don't provoke me butterfly. " Junkook said more like warned her.

Yes king. Heaven again whispered softly. It's too much now. Is she strong enough to bear it. It's the first day and here she is in the verge of bursting her tears.

She stand there more like debating on the wars inside her mind. She finally come out from her delusional world as she sees king asleep. She softly dragged herself near him, looking at his features softly. Admiring him closely.

"No it's not end, we aren't over here. It's just the starting. "Heaven gained some confidence God knows from where as she said those words.
She pulled the covers properly, covering his naked back properly and stands to leave his room.

Winds was blowing. The weather was streamy. She softly enters her room.

"Where were you Heaven? " Amma said from behind. Heaven feels her throat sore. She was unable to utter anything. What is she going to tell her? She was with king doing unholy stuffs. Her amma's
trust will be broken. She will be shattered listening to her. Moreover how will she tell her that she started to like that monster knowing they have no future together.

Nothing will be the same after this night.

Here's chapter 7 !!!

Like, share and follow plss..

I got views but very less likes.

If you want to give some suggestions feel free. I will look at them if possible.

I posted another story's chapter as well pls look at that one.

Note:

After chapter 8 it will be back to present. As I said these are the flashbacks.
More interesting story is going to began after that so stay tuned.

Thank you for reading.

🥀🍁🍂