||CHAPTER 6||

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

With saying that he smashed his lips on her fragile ones.

She was numbed for a moment. Even though she has mentally prepared herself from the moment she steps there yet there's a war going between her mind and her heart. A tempest of emotions were being generated inside her making her paralyzed.

What will I tell amma? Is she going to believe me when I will tell her that I gave myself to king. Will she be hurt? Many questions regarding her amma starts to Cloud inside her mind as well.

On the other hand, he was enjoying his moment. Basically chewing her lips. The way those soft petals were ravished against his hard ones, the feeling itself was euphoric.

🔞 mature

He started to undress himself. Being patient wasn't in his history. Meanwhile she was astonished seeing his sculpture. He was indeed a Greek just like other maidens has described him. Too beautiful to be touched.

Meanwhile she was already without her clothes. She a mere sheet hiding her dignity that too will be snatched very soon.

Not very soon room was filled with his grunts and her small crying. He was literally biting her fragile skin as if a vampire sucking blood.

Too painful.. That's what she can think about.
Her toes curled up . She dug her nails in the sheets whereas chewed her lips . His daze darkened looking at the angelic reaction of her. He was a sinners who is willing to commit sins and her reactions are doing nothing rather than just increasing his sadistic desires. Without wasting any further moment, he pushed his finger inside her entrance.

She hissed in pain and in reflex she grabbed his biceps. He fastened his pace felling her clenching around him. He started plumping more roughly looking at her parting her petals.

"Ahhhh please...plss ahh be a little gentle..pls.... "she requested him, but is he going to listen to her... A big no..

His sadistic inner demons felt pleasure looking at her begging.

The pain was now reducing transfering it into immense pleasure. She finally reached her Escahty moaning loudly. It was her first time experiencing something like that. Her heartbeat wasn't normal looking at him judging his fingers which was coated by her sweetness.

"Now the main thing petal." Junkook said looking at her in a lustful gaze.

A hiss came from her mouth the moment ge penetrated inside her. Tears were flowing like waterfall. The tears.. Huh.
The tears of him taking her diginity
The tears of him hurting her physically.
The tears of him claiming her as his.
And the tears that were burning her heart as it will now surrender to this devil. The heart who will start to dream to be with him knowing it isn't possible at all.

Painful crys were heard. He was rough just like the other days. Just releasing his stress, but was she just like any other women.. No

His beast activity can't be beared by everyone. Even if sluts wants to have him, it isn't easy to satisfy his inner demons. They become tired and eventually faint or worse some dies..

Sounds of there skin clapping, heavy breathing created a sinful atmosphere in the room.

"Ohhh girl.. You are really something look ahhh just like a fucking slut you are taking me so well ahh". Junkook said this while groaning loudly as the pleasure was too much..

She was just controlling her crys.
He was already hurting her physically now his words aren't doing anything good.

Just like that ahh take me he said while rambling inside her brutally.

🔞over..

The torture continue for 3 hours. She was already half unconscious.

She slowly open her crystal eyes sparking soo many emotions. She looked at him and her heart stops to beat. She knew this is not less than insanity. People will never accept this, they will call her by different names moreover he, himself might kill her, but she listen to her heart.. And her heart was saying to love. Love him unconditional. Cure his wounds.

She is ready to be his even though he will never be hers..

Looking at his eyes, she subconsciously raised her hands touching his...........

Here is chapter 6 guys..

Please like follow and share my story with your friends or at different platform plsss..

It boost my confidence..

Thanks for watching..

Yes one thing more..

Tell me which book should I upload.. Fear me Or broken..

🥀🍁🍂