||CHAPTER 8||

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ 🥀 ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"Where were you Heaven"? Amma asked from behind. She was half asleep yet somehow trying to open her eyes to be attentive as she saw her coming inside their chamber so late.

"I was worrying about you daughter. You should have told me like other days that you aren't able to sleep, I would have done something, don't roam around in there love. Come, come here in your amma's embrace. Were you having a nightmare or were you hungry huhh!! "

Silence.

That's what she got in returned.

"Heaven.. Daughter
Why are you so quiet. Is something has happened? You know you can share it with me. Please don't suffocate me by your silence."Amma requested Heaven as now she was having a bad feeling. Like a instinct that something forbidden has already happened yet she choose to denied it.

"Nothing Amma, I was just taking some fresh air, I wasn't much sleepy. "Heaven muttered softly.

"Ohh!! You should have told me this before, here I was thinking all absurd inside my head. Okay now come quickly and sleep. "Amma said to Heaven while arranging her bedsheets properly.

"Yes. "

Heaven was feeling miserable thinking about the lie she just uttered. Ohh how ungrateful she is! How could she lie to someone who has always been there for her. I the name of family , her Amma is the only one . Yet she couldn't risk of telling her sins to her. She decided that she will tell her everything soon. The heartbreak, she couldn't even imagine the amount of grief her Amma will face.

Thinking about all these she finally sleep.

Next day.

Again everything was back to its place. Same chaos, same terror petrified among the people, same tension between courtiers. The devil. The name itself brings out horror. He was the incarnation of it. A walking incarnation.

Junkook was dealing with the affairs of his kingdom. Having meeting with local kings to form a alley to rule over other ones. He Believes in superiority. After that he continue to have affairs with minister in his court to deal with local public of his kingdom.

"Should we kill them majesty? "
The soldier asked keeping his sword ready to pierce inside the human who was continuously shaking.

"Please Lord I didn't do anything intentionally . They forced me. I will surely get you the names please my children are waiting for me I am the only one for them please please pleas.. "

Thuddd..

He was brutally slaughtered in front of thousands, his speech was incomplete yet the king motioned his solider to conclude his duty.

"Freaking annoying" Junkook muttered under breath.

Dismiss .He announced loudly.

Here Heaven saw everything. She has tears in her eyes. Aahh it was indeed too sensitive for her to bear. She did heard about his cruelty and selfish nature but it really didn't effect her personally before but after the yesterday's night, it did really distrub her now.
How can he do something so sinful without having a second emotion.
If the person was guilty, he should have punished him in the dungeon, why did he showed this to everyone. Well very simple, he just wanted to deepen the roots of terror inside everyone present there. His mentality.

If she wasn't involved with him yesterday that this seen would have only terrified her, but now it hurted her. How can she be not broken knowing the person she is loving, loves to commit sins.

The poor person, he was actually not a traitor, he was forced to say something confidential. But he didn't predict the aftereffect of his doings.

As the court was dismissed again the people inside the palace got the hot topic to discuss about their King's Bloodthirstiness.

Heaven, a maid came catching her breathe seems like she was running," King has asked for you ."

Heaven's heart got numbed. She knew this was coming. Sooner or later.

"Okay "she replied.

As she reached there, he was standing looking outside the window, curtains proudly flying.

"Don't waste my time, come on I am not going to repeat the same phrase everyday. Go to the bed."Junkook said without looking at her. He can smell her rosewood scent easily to predict it was her .

He continue with his beast acts. Groaning, bitting, moaning, huffing the sounds surrounded the room. Meanwhile she was being again under his magic. This continue for three hours.

When she was picking her dress to leave the room, he catch her hand in a strong grip.

"From now onwards, you are going to be mine personal slave. You will be present 24 hours for my service. It can be anything. Just listen to your king and don't try doing anything nonsense if you care for your dear life. "

"Now go." Junkook said these with emotionless eyes. It was no doubt she has satisfied him more than any other women. Be it her body like a delicate flower, her attractive natural scent, her sparking eyes which couldn't hide the emotions even after trying it harder not to show, her willingness which she shows while they get intimate. She wasn't a greedy woman who was after his body or his wealth now was she the ones who cry while he snatches their virginity. She was one of her own kind. That's why he felt attractive towards her to make her his slave.

They both know they are going to be close to each other in physical way, but was unaware of the destiny that is holding their thread.
One was blinded with lust and power, other was blinded with love and kindness.

What a fate!!!

Hello guys here is the chapter 8!!

Enjoy reading.

Please like share and follow. It gives me strength!!

Thanks.

🥀🍁🍂