||CHAPTER 10||

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*   🥀   ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

"Welcome King,
Welcome Almighty King Jeon,
Welcome to our kingdom my majesty.. "

"He is so ethereal. "

"I really don't care if he is ruthless or not, but my God his masculinity is so attractive. "

"He is looking like a great meal. "

" His wife is going to be soo Lucky to have him in bed. "

" Leave his wife even his mistress would be so lucky. "

One said giggling.

All these were the chanting of guards and some crazy girls who were again misguided by his outer charm. It's normal for people to get deceived by his Greek body with charming face.

Junkook got off from his horse and lead to the gate of Kim's kingdom with his normal blank face.

"Welcome Jeon. It's been a while you came here. "
King of Kim's Kingdom Taehyung said while embracing Junkook.

"Yes it's been. " Junkook replied dryly.

Just they were talking, their conversation got interrupted by ..

"My greetings to you king Jeon. "

Here came the princess of Kim's, his pride to show, his ultimate love Queen Arya. Just as she entered, every one present there can't help but to steal a quick glance of her. They can't control themselves. It's not like she is the most beautiful princess ever, but the aura she carries makes her appealing and attractive  .

Her face remain stoic. Yet the grace she carries with herself has no match. She is known for her cleverness and brutality yet she is favorite for her people because of her doings.

That's one of the reasons why
Junkook is head over heels for her.
He wanted to have her underneath him at any cost. The reason behind his coming here is her only.
Otherwise there isn't any need of him to come here personally. He would have send one of his loyal to deliver some messages.

"Thank you Queen. "He answered looking at her  with a lustful gaze.

"Please proceed to have lunch. "Taehyung said while moving towards Arya while circulating his hands around her waist.

They were peacefully having lunch, while Junkook was taking quick glances at Arya. She is very well known about his intentions, but as it was mentioned in the introduction itself, she is cunning and knows how to manipulate others by her beauty.