||CHAPTER 2||

Heaven's pov

She was staring at the mirror in front of her observing herself how puberty has hited her hard since she clocked 18 one year ago.

She remembered her past of how she get herself in this web.
Every month a new girl is presented in front of king to be chosen by him for his wicked purposes. After he is bored, she will gradually rank up a servant.

Even though none of the maiden slaves has seen him from closure. The only thing they know about their Lord is his roar, his side view and intimate voices which comes from his room after he takes a slave with himself for pleasure.

Yet they were very much aware of his cruelty.

But does this heart has ever listen to us? Never...
He beats for anyone without knowing the horrible consequences which the poor person had to bear in future.

Same thing occurred with Heaven.
She had a blur memories of her childhood. She has never encountered with her parents heck she didn't even know their faces.

She was brought up by an old lady. She assumed her to be her amma.
Amma was a mere servant in castle so she usually lived there as her job was cooking.Heaven was always beside her amma.

But that doesn't mean she has actually spent her time in castle.
She was brought up in a mere room which was provided to amma. She wasn't allowed roaming around anywhere. She was literally caged.. Well she accepted her cage happily willingly. She was had her faith in her amma, she knew that her amma will do anything for her.

She wasn't pure just like that !!

She blindly trusted anyone.

The reason behind her caging in the small room was nothing but her innocence and purity which once come in view of anyone, then that person will surely try to taint it..

Amma knew she couldn't protect her for so long. Such beauties are presented in front of king. Willingly or forcefully. She knew this that's why she caged her. But she didn't know that she has caged the beauty inside Devil's castle.

Her beauty wasn't very extraordinary. There were girls beautiful than her, but something about her was so attractive that like a metal everyone wants to get closer to her.

Heaven remembered the day she was called by the king. She didn't know what he wanted she was utterly clueless.

But did Jeon had a little sympathy... Noo
Heck he didn't even want to give a glance to a girl whom he would get pleasure.

But God knows what or stupid Cupid knows what he did to that poor girl. The time when she opened her eyes, the first thing she was was him shining under moonlight, all sweaty biting his lips from the activity they were conducting. As if the cupids arrow has directly stuck in her heart.

She forget all torment he was giving to her fragile body. The way he was continuously thrusting against her, anyone would be feared as if an aplha is on heat.

But that was it. The point where she decided to her whatever she had to him. She knew it's stupidity but heart is stupid.
She knew it's not even a gamble where there is a chance of getting something but she was ready to give herself to him forever.

She knew that he didn't even know her name but she will crave his name on her heart.
He might not even remember her face but his face will always be a memory to her whenever she will look at moon.

She was already at place where there wasn't any returning.

Here is the third chapter!!
Please like and support my work guys...

Do check my other story as well.

Next chapter will be the flashback of there first encounter.

🥀🍂🍁