{Chapter 4}

I was laughing quietly a lot while writing this so ig read at your own risk!
Enjoy chapter 4!
———————————————————
"Well, we were about to have our dinner," Mala Sauce Cookie responds, "before this duckhead showed up and DISRUPTED OUR LOVELY DINNER WITH GUESTS!"

"Isss it my fault that I have a habit of fighting?" Pitaya replies to her comment.

"Maybe yes, maybe no."

"What do you mean maybe yesss, maybe no?"

"It means that when we beat your goofy ahh scales up, you benefit us."

"Oh? And how do I make a benefit for you guyssss?"

"Wishing, your basically a genie-fighter-destruction-obsessed-dragon-cookie that grants the tribe wishes. Oh, and speaking of wishes, you have to grant me one."

"DO NOT!"

"Have to! We just beat you up and went back to being smol cookie that is 10 times smaller then your big fewocius dwagon form~!"

"DO NOT!"

"Have to!"

"DO NOT!"

"Have to!"

DO NOT!"

"Have to!"

"DO NOT!"

"Have to!"

"SSSHUT UP!"

"I WON'T!"

"YOU LITTLE-"

Aaaand those two start cussing at each other. I personally find this funny, but I wouldn't want to laugh out loud because I know I will get slapped in the face. Not even 30 seconds after they started their cussing battle, Mala Sauce Cookie said this:

"CÁLLATE LA BOCA PINCHÉ-"

And Pitaya responds with THIS:

"QUE SI ME ATREVO HIJA DE LA PUT-"

That's when I realized, they are cursing each other in Spanish. Out of all the other languages, it had to be Spanish. But it does sound funny when mad.

(A/U: Yes, those curses are in spanish. What Mala Sauce said was what you call female dog in mexican spanish, and what pitaya said means motherducker.)

"While these two have a bilingual cussing rap battle," a warrior next to me asks, "wanna have dinner?"

"Sure!" I reply

"Give me a sec," ARLO says before unexpectedly shouting out, "CAN YOU TWO SHUT THE DUCK UP!? WE ARE ABOUT TO HAVE DINNER!"

Pitaya and Mala Sauce Cookie both immediately shut up at ARLO's screaming. But dang! I have never heard ARLO scream before, but that was loud as heck!

"Yea, let's go have dinner." said Mala Sauce Cookie.

"Finally! I'm starving!" Another warrior exclaims.