{Chapter 5}

Don't worry yall! this isint discontinued! I keep forgetting about this wattpad and i keep losing my motivation so yea- Enjoy!
———————————————————Thinking, thinking, and thinking. Basically the only thing we can hear, along with noises of wind, pot boiling with stew, breathing, and ARLO playing Jeopardy music to go along with this moment. That's is until ARLO gets a call from somebody, my professor. ARLO's screen turns into Professor J's face as they answer the call.

"Profesor!?" I ask confused on how she was able to call me even thought there is no single at all in this red, hot, place on earth, wait no- this other planet that I kind of knew existed already, since there is no signal to call anybody. Now I feel like that ARLO is a flying talking robot with a built-in WiFi at this point, because the only possible explanation of how Prof. J managed to call me was that ARLO might have been programmed to also have free WiFi everywhere we go. You can't prove me wrong otherwise.

"Cosmo," Professor J. starts saying, "why do I see that you're in an unknown place on my map?"

"It's a long story professor..." I respond, "So, after getting the Brix needed for the Sugar Gnomes, we took off. ARLO couldn't find the coordinates of the Cookie Kingdom, the spaceship ran out of fuel, and we crash landed to coincidently, a place where there is other cookies."

"Okay," said Prof. J, "I'm going to send some fuel down to your location but we don't have enough, you have to find another source to power it."

"Alright," I replied before hanging up. "Well, what can we use for more fuel?"

I suddenly feel a very hot liquid right by my feet. I immediately stood away from it. It was the overflow of the Mala Stew. The reddish liquid almost blending in with the red ground below. Everyone else looked at the overflowing cauldron.

"CRAP! CRAP! CRAAAP ITS HOT-" I shout in pain.

"I think I made too much..." a warrior points out.

"I can tell you did make too much." Mala Sauce Cookie replies.

One of the warriors gets an idea.

"Maybe we can use the leftover of the Mala Stew to fill up the rest of the rocket?"

"That's not a bad idea!" ARLO replies.

And they did insert a bit of leftover Mala Stew to fill up the rocket, and it was more than enough fuel for the rocket!

"Well, I guessss you guyssss leave now?" Pitaya asks.

"Well, not exactly..." I reply.

"Why is that?"

"We have to find the coordinates of the Cookie Kingdom so we can't get lost like today." ARLO replies.

"-.— . ..." the Clean-Up Bot bleeps in response.

"What doesss that mean?" Pitaya asks

"Yes in morse code." ARLO responds.

"Do you ssspeak it assss well?"

"Yup! And morse code is the only thing Cosmo actually learned."

"Hey!" I reply.

"Anyways," Mala Sauce Cookie says, "it's getting dark, would you guys like to stay here for the night?"

"Sure!" ARLO replies.

"There's an empty tent over there, you three can sleep there!"

"Thank you!" I say.

. . .

The tent is very comfy, even ARLO and the Clean-Up bot fell asleep almost instantly. I close my eyes and sleep.
———————————————————
OMG I FINALLY FINISHED THIS CHAPTER IM SORRY ABOUT NOT POSTING- but tomorrow i have no school with gives me a whole bunch of time to work on chapter 6. Also, I am going to be starting another book. A christmas book based on a gacha club mini movie im going to make! Here's the trailer:

Also u can sub to my channel if u want to when the Movie version comes out. Welp, cya! It's getting late too so i gotta get sum sleep-
———————————————————
Words: 635