{Chapter 6}

Here i go again with forgetting- I AM SO SORRY FOR THE VERY VERY VERY LONG WAIT THINGS HAVE BEEN TOUGHT FOR ME OKAY???
anyways enjoy chapter 6!
——————————————————
I wake up early to another day of staying in this place until I find a way back. It's a nice day outside, so I decide to go walk around the Mala Tribe, where there is some fresh air outside. As I walk, I spot the spaceship that we landed with, broken up, that was where we were before we got into the Mala Tribe. As I keep staring at the spaceship, I keep thinking about one thing. Something me and ARLO wished.

We both want to go back and see them again, soon...

. . .

That was some good fresh air! I think to myself. But it really was. Even though it's my second day, i'm slightly annoyed about the spicy air. I look around and see nobody has waken up yet when I come back.

Huh, I think to myself, Is nobody up yet? Have I gotten enough sleep?

I go back walking to my tent. The first thing I see is that ARLO is yet, STILL recharging. I turn to the sun dial I made. It's still early.

Maybe I should go back to sleep? I keep thinking, or should I pretend to sleep? Or I could walk around some more? Try to find something to read? Eat a little bit of leftovers? What should I do?

I pretty much worry myself with a lot of choices.

(A/N: NO BUT FR FR LIKE IDK WHAT TO CHOOSE BRO 😭😭)

I just sit down and watch ARLO recharge. I have nothing else better to do...

. . .

After a while ARLO finally beeps a bit, meaning that they are fully recharged. Their eyes blink on their little screen and then they see me watching them recharge.

"GAH!" They jump in surprise, "Were you watching me sleep the whole time?"

"Maybe..." I reply. "Okay, maybe not the whole time but for a little bit.."

"Well the Clean-Up bot is still sleeping..."

"What time is it?"

"I don't know, I can't even get the time zone of this."

"We can make a sundial then!"

"Using what?"

"..."

"..."

"What do you think?"

"...You're telling me that we are making a sundial out of Brix?"

I grin. "Yes."

End of chapter