~Contest Winners!~

Okay, so everyone's entry was very good, and I picked the ones the interested me the most! Now, I might be doing more stuff like this in the future, so if you don't get it, maybe next time you will! Congratulations to the Contest Winners!

***
1. creepypastagirl644

Name: Sayu Takishima

Age: 16

Eye Color: Right Eye- Red Left Eye- Brown

Hair Color: Black/Red Highlights

Personality: Sayu is a shy girl, but also very quite, she can also be fun to hand out with. However, if you mess with her or other people she cares about, Sayu can get really scary if she wants too, also classified as over-protective. Despite her shyness, Sayu will always be there if you need help, and might I say, a very good actor if she's faking or acting like she doesn't care.

Powers: Sayu can turn into a shadow and hide in dark places, but she must have enough power to do so, to which she regains her powers by staying in the dark, making Sayu's powers limited.

Weapons: Two daggers, Sayu is very talented in the skill of throwing them and attacking.

Thank you for entering, creepypastagirl644 you have won first place on my contest, congratulations!

***

2. WantedEevee

Name: Tals

Age: 12

Eye Color: White Glow

Hair Color: Red

Personality: Tals is very calm and collected, with the addition of being silent. However, she can also be boring and vulgar.

Powers: Tals's powers consist of telekinesis and teleportation.

Weapons: Daggers.

Congrats WantedEevee on winning second place in my contest!

***

3. PhantomNight_thefox

Name: Phantom Night

Age: 18

Eye Color: Red

Hair Color: Red/Little Black Tips

Personality: Phantom is brave, aggressive, insane, protective, and stubborn.

Weapon: A machete

Congratulations for coming in third place @PhantomNight_thefox

***

Your story parts will be out soon!

Thank you everyone!

-Silence❤️❤️❤️❤️