When you Fight/ First Kiss :3

BEN Drowned:

"Why would you do that (Y/N)?!" BEN screamed.

"Just a prank BEN! My gosh! Do you not trust me enough as your girlfriend?!" You screamed back.

"I should have never asked you." BEN muttered.

That brought tears to your eyes. He didnt like you?

"Whatever." Your voice cracked as you headed up to your room. You felt him grab your hand and pull you to his chest.

"Im sorry...." He mumbled, and before you could respond, pressed his lips to yours.

Jeff The Killer

He was yelling at you, because you "made" him drop his knife. Which resulted, in a stabbed foot. It was wrapped and fixed already, but you still couldnt walk on it.

So while he was rambling.... you decided there was only one thing to shut him up.

"Shut . UP!" You yelled and pressed your lips to his. (Well...that escalated quickly)

Slenderman:

You had a wrapped up wrist, and Slender was yelling at you. You kind of zoned out after a while.

"(Y/N)?! ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME." He said about an hour later.

"Mmhm....sadly I havent fallen asleep yet." You replied.

He then pressed his 'lips' to yours.

"Listen now." He said, and you groaned.

Sonic Exe:

You had a knocked out Sonic on your lap.

Yup. Glass bottle+Sonic=Knocked out Sonic. Not a bad combination in your opinion.

Little did you know, while you were staring at the wall, he was staring at you.

Then you felt him rush and he pressed his lips to yours.

"You wuss." You said thoughtfully.

"Shut up." He mumbled and kissed you again.

Eyeless Jack:

"Why the hell did you put blue in my hair?!"

"Technically you put it in your hair... cause I was just the one that put it in the bottle." You countered.

He groaned and but his head in his hands.

"You look like Sonic," You giggled, "its actually pretty cute."

He slowly put on a smile and lifted his mask and pecked your lips.

"Youre adorable." He muttered.