Chapter one

My first day at my new school and im really nervous.  My name is Alix Garcia,im 16 years old,i have long blond hair and blue eyes.  Right now my mother and I  we are driving to school.   

"D'ont worry Alix you will be fine," my mom said.She looks like me but older,and right now she was getting on my nerves  

"Mom,i havent said a word since we left,relax," i replied rolling my eyes.  

"You're right sorry honey."  

"Its okay."  

"Oh look were here"she said  

I got out of the car,when i looked up i never would have guessed that the school would be that BIG.  I said goodbye to my mother and headed for the front office.once i got there i saw a women with really short hair,alot of makeup brown eyes."Can i help you?"she aked.

"oh ya im Alix Garcia ,im new here"i said  

" Yes we've been expecting you.here you go.have a nice day"  

I left with the papers to my locker.when i got to my locker i started to look at my schedual.  

"okay lets see"i muttered.I had science first then math.i walked into class and found a seat.  

Are teachers name was M.Jackson,if he werent so old he would have looked pretty good.  

"Today class we have a new student with us.Alix Garcia.would you like to share some things bout yourself"he said  

At this point everyone was staring so its not like i had choice.I stood up and went in front of the class"well i used to live in florida,i'm an only child and i love sports"i sat back down.The teacher was teaching something i've already learned so i wasnt really paying attention.The guy next to me was drawing something,so i leaned foward to get a better look.It was a drawing of little girl.  

"thats amazing" i whispered to him  

the guy looked up and thats when i got a better view of him.He was hot and i mean Orlando Bloom hot.He had black hair,and really green eyes.  

'thanks"he said  

"Im Alix"i said and really felt stupid didnt he already know.  

"Im stark"  

"how did u learn to draw like that?"i asked him  

"My-"but he was interrupted by the teacher"stark,Alix would you like to share the conversation with the class?"