my fake boyfriend part9

So the next day all i did was clean up the house.About 2 hours until Stark came so i decided to go get ready.

I took a shower and got dressed.

The door bell rang and i ws very very nervous.I might like him but he doesnt like me back,what if he thinks my parent are freaks.Oh great.

I oppened the door and he was standing there.

"Hey,Stark come on in"i said.It was funny becuse i think he was nervous.Must be my imagination.

"Hi Alix"

"Okay im going to have to warn you about my parents,they can be very very embarassing."

"Oh its fine,my parents are the same way"

"Ah so this is Stark i prosume"my father had come up from behind us.

"yes sir,and you must be Alix's dad,i can see where she gets her good looks"all of a sudden my heart rate went up.He thinks im pretty?

"Ah i like this one"my dad said,and i started blushing

"Stark so glad to have finally met you"my mom said coming from the kitchen.

"NIce to meet you to m.Garcia"

"Oh please call me Margeret"

We ate and joked around alot.Stark got along great with my parents.

"Hey Alix why dont you show Stark around the house"

"Sure dad"

I ended up showing Stark all the rooms exept mine.We headed down the hallway when i noticed Stark wasnt following me anymore.I went back when i noticed my bedroom door open.No!

"Hey,how come you never told be you were into rock music?"Stark asked me.Oh my god hes in my room what if he thinks im freak now?My room is like full of CD's and posters of rock bands.

"Thats because you never asked"i said.He just kept looking at me.

"What" i asked

"Nothing,its nothing"