my fake boyfriend part7

We told Stacie what had happened,even she started to laugh.The music slowed down,two guys came up to us.

"hey,my name's Jake,and this is Shane."

They actually looked hot,Jake had dirty blonde hair with brown eyes and Shane had black hair and nice blue eyes.

"Would you like to dance?"Jake asked me.I was about to answer him,but Stark did for me.

"Sorry she has a boyfriend"

"But it doesnt mean she cant dance with me"Jake said.Why was Stark acting like that i mean its just one dance?

(Shane had already asked Stacie to dance,just so you know)

I saw the tension between Jake and Stark so i decided to break it.

"I'm sorry Jake but i promised Stark i would dance with him and only him for the whole entire night,sorry."

"Its fine,maybe next time"

"Dont count on it"Stark said"Come on Alix."He was pulling me to the dance floor,and Jake was watching

"What are you doing?"i ased him

"what does it look like, we're going to dance"

We got on the dance floor and he put his arm around me,and i put my arms around his neck.We didnt say anything for a while.

"Whats wrong?"he asked me.

And at that momment i realized wy i'm shy around Stark and why i'm jealous when Vicky flirts with him.Ilike him.I LIKE STARK!

I like Stark but i cant tell him that its just going to be akward,and im sure he doesnt like me back.

"Um nothing,im fine"