My fake boyfriend part11

So ya me and Stark are now a couple.Fore real this time.

I was taking a walk to Stark's house to see him and stacie when i heard my name.

"Hey,Alix!"

I turned around to see who it was.It was Jake.

"Oh hey Jake,how are you?"

"I'm good,you?"

"I'm great"

"Mind if i walk with you?"

"No not at all"

We started walking.I didnt really like Jake he looked like a player to me.

"So you and Stark still together?"

"Yup"I said,but I knew were this was going."I'm actually walking to his house right now."

"Oh.Anyways my parents are going to be outta town and i'm having a party,I was woundering if you wanted to come?"

"Can I bring a friend?"I asked"and Stark?"

"Ya you could bring your friends but i dont think it would be a bright idea to bring Stark,I dont think he likes me"

"Sure he does"Actually no he doesnt,and i dont blame him,I mean he was hitting on me right in font of Stark.

"Right.So are you goig to come?"

"Ya sure why not"I said

Whe arrived at Starks house.

"So i'll see you then,the partys at 9:00 by the way"then he left,I breathed i sigh of relief.He's gone,finally.

I knocked on there door.

Trent answered.

"Alix!Your back,yay.I thought my brother blew it with you."He said and i laughed and hugged him.

"Hey what did i say about flirting with my girlfriend?"Stark came from behind us.

"Well if you're not careful i might take her"Trent said with his arm around my shoulder.

"Hey no fighting,sorry Trent but i'm your brothers girlfriend maybe in a few years you can call me"I said whle going to kiss Stark on the lips.

"Ya,ya thats what they always say.Hey can you guys keep it PG there"he said,me and Stark just laughed while never breaking the kiss.

"Ah Alix i see my son has apolagized"me and Stark broke apart really quickly,and Trent wouldnt stop laughing,but i wanted to kiss him again even if his father was right there,when i kissed him ...i dont know but i get this really good feeling in me like fireworks.Its amazing

"Yes,M.Mathews."I said