My Fake Boyfriend...The End:( part16

Stark and Jake were fighting like crzy.Stark had blood all over his fce and Jake well...i really don't care ,but it was bad.

I couldnt satnd it nymore so i jumped on Jakes back and started hiting him

"Stop,you guys .now!"I said but the wouldnt listen,then everything went black.

I opened my eyes to see i was laying down in bed but it wasnt my bed

Iooked around to see that i was in a hospital bed ,i turened my head to see Stark sleeping in the chair next to me,i smiled.

Sudenly i rememberd what had happened last night ,i looked at Stark's face closely it was all bruised and i saw that there was a bit of blood still on his face.

"Ah,miss Garcia ,i see you're awake"The doctor said stepping into the room.

"What happened?"

"Well you hirt your head really badly,if it werent for that young man right there ,you would have suffered alot of damaged."

"Thank you"

The doctor left and my mom came running in.

"Oh sweety we were so worrid about you."

"Mom i'm fine"I said

My mom then looked at Stark.

"You know he really cares for you,he called us to come to the hospital, when we got here ,we saw him in that chair And his face was full of blood.I dont think he has moved from that chair all night"my mom said"Now i just hope you two are being safe"

"MOM!"I said,i looked at Stark and saw that he was smiling a bit.HES AWAKE!

"Me and your father are just going to get something to eat and we will be right back ok?You just rest a little,you still look tired"

"Okay, mom"

When she closed the door i threw one of the pillows i had at Stark.

"Hey,to you too"he said softly

"Did you really have to listen to what we were saying?"

"No,but i didnt want to interrupt your conversation,I didnt know she was going to bring that up.Am I forgiven?"

"Yes you are"

"Good now hows your head?"

I rolled my eyes

"I'm fine"

"Are you sure?"he asked me nd i just stared at him.

"Okay,okay sorry"

"Are you okay you look...well you look really bad,your face is full of bruises"

"I'm fine"

"Okay,so what really happened at the party?"

"Um...well,you jumped on Jakes bck so we can stop fighting but he just banged you against the wall-Its all my fault"Stark said putting his hands in his face.

"What,no,if anything i shouldnt have jumped on his back.Stop blaming yourself"I said ,but he didnt lift his hands from face .

"Stark Mathews,you look at me right now"I said sounding like his mother.

He looked at me.

"What happened at the party was none of your fault,got it?"I said

He just sat there until he stood up and came right next to my bed and kissed me.

"I love you,Alix"He said,and the funny thing is i felt the same way.

I guess he took my silence the wrong way cause he started babbling.

"you don't have to-"I interrupted him by saying"I love you too"I said and he smiled back at me

10 years later

After the accident me and Stark were tighter then tight.Jake ended up dating Vicky and are now married and working at a matress store,Stacie broke up with Shane and moved on,yes she is still single but still sme old Stacie.Me,well i ended upgoing to college,getting a really good job and today,i'm getting married:)Yes i said married,guess to whom.Okay i'll say it anyways,Stark.You should hve seen him on the day he proposed,i ended up saying the words for him,and now i'm getting ready for the biggest day if my life.

As i stepped onto the isle with my father holding my hand,i saw Stark standing there ,and i think...no i'm sorry,i KNOW, this is the best day of my life.When Stark saw me he smiled.God he is so cute.

My dad gave my hand to Stark and the priest started talking.

"I do"Stark said.

"And do you,Alix Garcia tke Stark Mathew as your husband?"The priest asked me.

"I do"I said