My fake boyfriend part10

Right before Stark left he asked me to come by his house tomorrow so i can meet his parents.Of course i agreed.

"So i'll see you tomorrow?"he asked me

"Yup"

And right before he was about to walk out he kissed my cheek.

I just stood there like an idiot.

I walked in the house ,thinking about why he did that.Maybe he does like me,no it cant be.

I stayed up all night just thinking about that.

The next morning,i got up went for a jog and got ready to visit Stark.

Oh thank god,Stacie is going to be there 'll probably be a nerous reck,withought her.

When i got to there house,i knocked on the door and was greeted with...with Starks brother?

He looked old but like 20.

Oh ya,i remember,Stark mentioned he had a 20year old brother.He looked like Stark but just older.

He was probably judging me by the looks of it.I hope i pass.

Then he put on a smile

"Hey i'm Trent,Stark's brother"he told me.I knew it!

"Hey i'm Alix,Stark's girlfriend"

"Oh, we know who you are.Come on in,my parents are making dinner and Stark's getting ready."

"Thanks"i said and smiled at him.

He lead me to the kitchen where i was greeted by his parents.

"Ah,Alix were so happy you can come"M.Mathews said.

"Thank you, M.Mathews"I smiled at him.

"Stark has told us alot about you.I guess he was right about you being beautiful"Stark's mother said

He said i was beautiful?No he was probably trying to convince his parents that i'm his girlfriend.

"Hey,Alix what's a smart pretty girl like you doing with my wierdo brother?"Trent asked me

I laughed.

"what"Trent asked clearly confsued

"Nothing its just that Stacie asked me the same thing.I mean,Stark isnt that bad.Hes smart, funny,Sweet.Technacly all a girl can ask for."i realized that everything went quiet.

"I'm sorry did i say something wrong?"i asked

"Actuallly you just passed our test,Alix"Trent said with a smile"I knew you were good one"

All of a sudden Stark came in the kitchen with a very angry face,He actually looked cute:P

"Trent,what the hell was that for!!!?"

"Well we had to see if she was worth you dating.Come on all did was lock you in your room,,and last time i checked you wrent that good at picking girls, but i think you found a keeper"Trent said

"i'm so sorry Alix,my parents and brother are a bit OVER protective"Stark said looking at me with very sorry eyes.

"Its fine,I understand.If i had a little sister or brother i would have done the same thing."

"But you dont understand,every girl Stark brings home is either slutty,a pig or a b****."Trent said with a digusting tone"Hey if loser over there dumps you or if you ever realize your to good for him and you dump him wanna go out"

"Hey if you forgot she's still with me.Now stop hotting on my girlfriend"Sark said.When he said that it sent chills up my back.If only it was true!