my fake boyfriend part6

When we got to the paty Vicky was waiting outside. Man was this girl upsest or what?I'd be very surprised if she didnt have pictures of him on her bedroom wall.i shuddered at the thouht.

"Stark you came!"she said,but yet AGAIN, she was only talking to Stark

Stark looked uncomfortable"Of course i came"he said

Vicky said she had to go talk to guest since she was the host and that she would be right back.Hopefully not.Stacie said she had to go to the bathroom,and it was only me and Stark.I dont know what it is but i always get butterflies when im around him.

"You wanna drink?"he asked me

"Ya,sure,why not"

"Okay i'll be right back"

I looked around me ,and all i saw was people either getting drunk or making out in the corners of the house.All of a sudden i felt someone grab my ass.

"Hey wanna go somewhere more private?"It was a guy about my age,he actually kind looked familiar.

"Ew,no"

He started to touch my waist and was baking up,thankfully,someone was walking are way.

i screamed"Help!"

Thats when i saw who was coming.Stark.Oh thank god!

"Hey,Sean get off her!"Stark shouted over the music.Oh so thats his name,of course,how can i forget,Sean was the school number 1 jock.Blonde hair gray eyes,typical.

"Why man i wont do no harm?"

"Sean get the fuck off her,she's my girlfriend"

"Oh i'm sorry man"and he just left,can you believe it,no sorrys,he just...left!.Men i'll never understand them.

"Are you okay?"

"Ya i'm fine,thanks,you literly saved my life."i said

He chuckled

"what?"i asked him

"Remeber you told about how we met,and i apperently saved you from a drunk guy hitting on you?

"Oh my god thats so true.Well at least were not completly lying to her

"Hey ,you guys,what did i miss?"Stacie asked,finally back from the bathroom

But before we could answer we just started laughing.