6. Through the years

Soon 10 years went by and Maharaj Virat had made his daughter Dyuti the queen of Matsya.

Under the rule of Dyuti the kingdom of Matsya flourished like never before. It had reached on par with Dwarka emerging as a powerhouse.

While under the rule of Karna , guidance of Vrishsena and the knowledge of Vrushali Ayodhya had also come on par with Dwarka and Matsya. Karna and Vrushali another son named Vrishketu.

Then Subhadra and Eklavya had a son named Aaryaman.

The political game of Aryavart had changed drastically kingdoms like Hastinapur and Kampilya were sending alliances to Karna and Dyuti.

Karna rejected the proposal so did Dyuti as it Kampilya was the place where her guru was insulted by Draupadi and Hastinapur was just a big no for her.

Dyuti also made time to train both of her siblings. Uttar wanted to be a warrior while Uttara didn't wish to yield weapons. So Dyuti taught her the things taught in Kanyakul.

Dyuti had also did the Digvijay Yatra for Matsya and she had become the Samragini. She had only one alliance , that being with Ayodhya.

In the Van ,
The Pandavas vanvas was to come to an end with the sunset hence they had to start their Agyaat vas of 2 years.

Yudhishthir , Nakul and Sahdev had been training for the upcoming war. While Bheem and Arjun went to do Tapasya for Lord Hanuman and Mahadev respectively. Bheem got strength while Arjun had got the Pashupat Astra.

Indra had taken Arjun to swarg to help him gain several divine weapons from the gods.

They had disguised themselves and had decided to be in Matsya.

Yudhishthir decided to be the helper of Rajpita Virat named Kanak. Bheem became the cook of the Sena named Vallabh as Dyuti cooked for the royal family with her own hands. Arjun became Brihandala , the dancer of the royal court.
Nakul became Granthika the horse keeper.
Sahdev became Tantipala the milk man.
While Draupadi became the maid of Maharani Sudeshna , Sairandhri.

Soon as Uttara was marriageable age , there was a svayamvar are arranged. The Pandavas saw their sons in their disguise hoping to see them win.

But then Uttara chose Aaryaman the son of Subhadra and Eklavya. Soon their marriage was done with celebration.

Before the royals were to leave , Dyuti announced something unexpected

Dyuti- Now I Dyuti have an announcement to make. Since Uttar is finished with his training and has excelled in few wars he part took in. I announce him as the new samrat of Matsya. 7 days from now will be his crowning and my svayamvar.

There was an uproar created in Aryavrat ad it was the svayamvar of Dyuti one of the most powerful warriors of Aryavrat and a Ati-maharathi.

In Ayodhya ,
As they got the invite from the svayamvar Vrishsena asked karna if he could part take in it to which Karna agreed happily.

In Hastinapur ,
None participated in the svayamvar of Uttara but as they got to know about the svayamvar of Dyuti all the Kauravas , Ashwatthama and Shakuni went to participate.

Yes , Shakuni also wanted to participate in the svayamvar.

__________________________
Author's note:-

Time leap for the story , like it?

Do you want the Pandavas to get caught in the svayamvar of Dyuti and they'll have to return for vanvas again?

Vrishsena eagar to participate in the svayamvar , someone is excited.