Chapter 21- Shameless

Being a spoilt royal child meant a lot of things. It meant you were stuck up, rolling in money, and trying too hard to be the best. Those were the bad things, the things Brooke hated most about her life.

But the thing she loved most about being a royal kid and the Queen of Auradon. Meant that she knew how to throw a good fucking after party.

Everyone had to go back to their dorms to get cleaned up, seeing as they were all wet from the fight between the octopus and the dragon.

Brooke trailed her lips down Mal's neck the girl tilting her head to the side to give the taller girl more access.

The three had gone back to Brooke's room to clean up.

Brooke was now dressed in a red shirt. The first few buttons were undone, showing off her silver necklace. She wore black trousers paired with a black belt with silver on. Her black penguin shoes were as usual as her hands wore some silver rings.

"Brooke, if you rip her dress, I swear to God." Evie warned as she looked in the mirror where she sat at Brooke's desk doing her makeup.

In the reflection, she could see Mal leaning against the wall as Brooke stood in front of her head in the purple girls neck as her hands trailed downwards.

Brooke lifted her head up. "I can't help it." She groaned as she looked at Evie. She turned to Mal. "You look so fucking hot." She kissed her lips. "And beautiful."

Mal wore a dress surprisingly willingly. It was dark purple, a tight fit hugging close to her body, two thin straps on her shoulders as the dress then came down into her hourglass figure to the middle of her thigh. She wore Brooke's ring on her finger, her crown from earlier, and paired it with black boot heals. Her hair was now fully purple again with the bangs she left it curly, liking it more.

The purple haired girl ran her hand through Brooke's wavy hair. "I know." She smirked. "Although I really like this." Mal ran her other hand down Brooke's shirt down the middle, leaving it resting on the belt.

"Okay." Evie spoke as she stood up. "How do I look?" She questioned shyly. The two girls turned around to look at their girlfriend.

Evie wore a dark blue dress, tight fit. It hugged her body perfectly, making everything she owned stand out. Her dress was strapless, leaving her shoulders bare, although it showed of Brooke's necklace. Her dress came down to just above her mid thigh. She wore her silver tiara along with long slim red heals. Her hair was slightly wavy, having curled it. Her lipstick dark red, and a small amount of mascara around her eyes as she pained on some blue glitter under her right eye.

"Fucking perfect." Brooke practically drooled. She left Mal's side and made her way to Evie, wrapping and arm around her waist. "We're can I kiss?"

Evie tapped her shoulder, making Brooke leave three kisses there.