S5, Ep 50: Kingdom Come

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wailing Alps

(On the summit of the Wailing Alps, Morro tells Bansha and Soul Archer that they need to get to Cloud Kingdom)

Morro: Ugh, those cursed ninja. I need to get to Cloud Kingdom now!

Soul Archer: Patience, Morro. Wanting to get to the Cloud Kingdom will not bring its portal any closer.

Morro: But I hate waiting! It's beneath me. If the ninja get the Sword of Sanctuary before we do, they'll have the upper hand.

Soul Archer: I've never known you to worry.

Morro: It's this incessant boy trying to break free of my possession!

(He grunts)

Bansha: You will not have to wait any longer, Morro.

Soul Archer: But how? The gateway won't pass for hours.

Bansha: Let's just say I'm in contact with someone willing to leave the back door open.

Cloud Kingdom

(The ninja approach the gates of Cloud Kingdom where they meet a man)

Fenwick: Welcome to Cloud Kingdom. We've been expecting you.

Jay: Ha, how are we—

Fenwick: Standing on a cloud? Easy. In other Realms, there are other rules. I'm Fenwick. I've been asked to show you around.

Kai: Nice to meet you. I'm—

Fenwick: Kai, yes, we all know. You're quite popular with the other Monks. Up here, we see everything that goes on in Ninjago.

Y/n: 'Great... I forgot about these fakers...'

Cole: Then you know—

Fenwick: You've traveled far for the Sword of Sanctuary, a powerful weapon that can foresee your opponent's next attack. It's also the second clue to finding the Tomb of The First Spinjitzu Master. And speaking of The First Spinjitzu Master

(He turns to look at Y/n and give him a bow)

Fenwick: Its an honor to meet you.

Y/n: No need to bow, please.

(Zane stills speaks in a pirate accent)

Zane: Blimey. But how be you—

Fenwick: Finishing your sentences? I know, it's rather annoying, but up here we know, let's just say... we know what's going to come next.

(Y/n scoffs and rolls his eyes)

Fenwick: Come, I know Morro isn't far behind. Follow me and I'll explain.

Destinys Bounty

(Wu, Misako, Nya, and Ronin interrogate Ghoultar who is in a cage)

Nya: Deepstone bars. You're never getting out of here. Now tell us, what's in the tomb that's so important?

Wu: What does Morro want?

Ghoultar: Ghoultar never talk. Oops, Ghoultar talked. Uh, Ghoultar no talk from now on.