(Prologue): Vs The Little Brother

A seventeen-year-old high schooler walked down a hallway. With long raven black hair, and wearing a leather jacket, and jeans, there was an aura of toughness to her.

This lady was the student council president.

And in this world, in this school, that meant she was the Queen of the students, whether others liked it or not. There were two types of people in the hallway. Those who looked away not wanting trouble, and those who wanted to kick her down a peg.

The student council president ignored them and entered a room filled with kindergarten students.

Lady:(whistles)

Catching their attention, she sat down, as the volunteer who would tell them about 3 important subjects that they would learn in-depth once they reached first grade.

Lady: Hi. My name is Ashley.

Ashley: I'm going to talk about three very important things you all should learn.

Ashley: We'll start with how the "Law Of Combat" came to be.

Ashley: Long ago...

Ashley: Before we even had phones. There were these two kings.

Ashley: Who hated each other soooooo much!

Ashley: One was named King Polnoff, of what is now known as France.

Ashley: The other, was King Arther, who ruled what is now known as England.

Ashley: One day, King Polnoff invaded a city that belonged to King Arther.

Ashley: He got SO MAD he marched several days to King Polnoff's castle and challenged him to a fight.

Ashley: And he won.

Ashley: After that-

???:(mockingly) After that....!

Kindergarteners:(giggles)

A young man, a year younger than Ashley leaned against the frame door, with a possy behind him.

Ashley: Bobby pis-

She stopped herself from swearing in front of the children.

Ashley:(sigh)... Bobby. Take your gang, and go to class.

Bobby: But we wanna listen to yah.

Bobby: Go on. We'll behave, (chuckles). Just get to the good stuff. Ya know? Like the Three Paths.

Kid: Yeah! Tell us more about those.

Kid 2: I wanna learn how to do those cool stuff on TV!

Ashley:(glares at Bobby)

Ashley:(mind) Strike 1...

Ashley: "The Three Paths".

Ashley: These are the abilities everyone in the world can learn.

Bobby & friends:(snickering)

Ashley:(sigh)

Ashley: There's Seisho, which is the power of the soul, perfected by the Japanese.

Bobby pulls the corners of his eyes and makes funny faces at the kindergarteners, making them laugh.

Ashley: There's Sóma, power of the body. Perfected by the Roman Empire.

Bobby:(mumbles) This. Is. Spartaaaah!

Ashley:(mind) Strike 2...

Ashley: And finally. Geist, power of the mind. Perfected by the Germans.