44.

Kiss the chef

Clarissa PoV:

Christmas was now three days away. Anemone had figured out a plan with Agatha and Sophie and showed me it. "Genius idea." "We look dumb." I tried to hold back my laughter, as I saw the outfits they had on.

"We are doing the right thing Sophie. Now shut up." Anemone sat down on the chair. "And your all sure that this will work?" "It will, now calm down. We can do this. You go and deal with you rproblems."

I sighed and nodded, giving her the presents I had prepared. "Thanks. Now go. I know you and you will go crazy if you stay here." Agatha grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the office.

"Trust us." "Oh you guys have my trust, don't worry." I smiled at her, before I walked over to the school for good and up to my room.

Leonora laid on my bed, reading her book. "So my little Nora, do you wanna bake some cookies?" She looked at me, a smile on her face. "I would love to." I walked into the room.

"We have the whole kitchen for us. No one there, so that we can cause some trouble.." She placed the book aside and hugged me, placing a soft kiss on my head. "God I love you so much." "I know you do."

I chuckled and hugged her back. "Now, do we wanna go?" She nodded fast and interwined my hand with hers, before we left the room.

When we reached the kitchen, I opened the door for her. She stepped inside, a sparkle in her eyes. "Did you do all this for me?" "Yes. And for me. Now, wanna start?"

She nodded and I handed her a pink cooking apron. "Don't you have like a white or grey one?" I shook my head, a little smirk on my lips. "Put it on, comon." She sighed and put it on, while a huge smile overtook my lips.

On the cooking apron stood in golden letters: Kiss the chef, with a kiss next to it. "How sweet." "I know." I hugged her, kissing her softly. "Kiss the chef…" She smiled and I stepped back, putting on my own.

It was a plain white one and I laughed at the face that Leonora gave me. "I'll keep that in mind, you know?" "Do that Nora, I won't stop you."

We both washed our hands, before I showed her what we all had for the cookies. "And because the dough needs to rest, I already prepared it." I placed three bowls onto the counter.

"How many cookies are we gonna make?" She asked, light amusment in her voice. "Enough to feed us trough christmas." I smiled and shoved two of the bowls aside, emtying the third one.

"Now, do you wanna do the honours?" I stepped aside and handed her a rolling pin. "I would love to." She took it and started rolling out the dough, soft and smooth.

"Someone secretly bakes, hm?" I poured some flour onto the rolling pin, getting some on her hand. "And someone likes to make a mess." She shook the flour off, onto me.

"Don't start a flour fight now Nora, your only gonna lose." "Are you sure about that?" We both looked at eachother playfully and I rolled my eyes. "Your unbelievable."

I dipped my finger and the flour and painted her nose white. "Don't tempt me Princess." She placed the rolling pin aside and looked at me. "I would never dare to do something like that."

With an innocent smile, I moved my hand and some music started to play in the background. "Now, do you wanna make some cookies?" The sparkle in her eyes lit up again, as she nodded.

I looked around the cabinets, before I grabbed a box full of cookie cutters. She stared at the box, as if this was the most amazing gift she has ever gotten.

"Your alright Nora?" She nodded slowly. "We mostly cut our cookies by hand. These were to expensive, but my farther did manage to get one. A simple star."

She roamed around the box, pulling one star out. "I was crying when he gave me this." I saw a little tear run down her face and started to question, when she last thought about her childhood.

"From then on, we mostly just had stars as cookies." She chuckled, as she wiped away her tears. "What I would do to relife these moments." I took her hands in mine and smiled.

"Wanna do it together?" "Like in bed or here?" I rolled my eyes and lifted her hand. "I meant the cookies you horny thing." "Pfff, horny thing." She placed the cookie cutter on the dough, her hand ontop of it.

Carefully, I placed mine ontop of hers. "This will be a lot of fun." I said, giving her a soft kiss. Together, we pressed down and made the first cookie.

After some hours, we had all cookies punched out and most of them were already baking. "Can I eat one, when they are done?" She sat on my lap, her head on my shoulder.

"Ofcourse." I scratched her back, as we both waited for them to finish. "And you know what we are gonna do then?" She leaned back and looked at me.

"We're gonna decorate them with sprinkles and colours, so their gonna look beautiful." Was there something more beautiful then this glow in her eyes. She was so happy, it made me wanna cry.

She hugged me close, hiding her face, as I felt the smile against my skin. "You are the best Princess." "Anything for you Nora."

The alarm went off and I carefully pulled the cookies out of the stove. Soon, the kitchen started to smell like them and I breathed in the scent. It was normal for me to bake cookies at this time of the season, but this right here was special.

Leonora watched me, as I placed the cookies on the counter and went to grab one. "Wait! Their hot, let them cool a bit. I don't want you to get hurt." She looked back and forth between me and the cookies.

"But…" "I'm not doing this as a punishment Nora, just wait a few minutes." I turned around and searched through the cabinet for the rest of the sprinkles.

"Ow!" I hit my head at the counter, as I jumped up. Holding my head I looked at Leonora, which held her fingers in her mouth. "Hot…" She mumbled, before showing me the burned finger.

I rubbed my head, before I pulled her over to the sink. "What have I told you?" She looked away, as I turned on the cold water and held her finger under it.

"Does it hurt bad?" She shook her head. "Was just the shock. They were hotter then expected." I chuckled and carefully massaged her finger, using some magic to heal the burn.

"Better?" She nodded and looked at her finger. "I'm sorry…" I sighed with a small smile and hugged her. "It's alright. Now, why don't you sit down and wait, while I search for the sprinkles?"

She sat down and I went back to the cabinet. After some time, I heard a whistles from behind me. "Would you look at that ass!" I carefully I stood up, watching out to not hit ma head this time.

"Excuse me?" "I said nothing." I rolled my eyes and bumped my hips into her side, as I walked past her. "Unbelievable. Now come, I think we can decorate the cookies now."

She stepped next to me. "But first we are gonna taste one." I nodded and carefully touched one, before picking it up. "Here." I grabbed another one for myself.

"Bon Appetit." We both took a bite and I got a goosebump, as she moaned at the taste. "Fuck me." "Maybe." I smirked at her and watched, as her face turned red.

"You…That's not…" I chuckled, eating the rest of my cookie. "How, how do you get them so good?" "Practise. You will learn some day, I promise." She nodded and tried to get herself to stop blushing.

"Now, do you want to decorate them with me." "I would love too." She grabbed some of the frosting and together with the sprinkles and music, we started decorating all the cookies we just baked.