S5, Ep 54: Curseworld, Part 2

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stiix

(The Preeminent has just been released, threatening to take over Stiix)

Wu: Lloyd couldn't destroy the Realm Crystal. The Preeminent has arrived.

Misako: But where's my son?

Ronin: We need to evacuate everyone out of this town. Like, now!

(Ghoultar laughs)

Jay: Whoa!

Kai: What is that thing?

Y/n: That's the Preeminent.

Zane: The physical manifestation of the entire Cursed Realm.

Cole: I know one thing: She ain't pretty.

Jay: Ew, gross! I'm about to lose my lunch.

Nya: If we can't stop that, we might lose Ninjago!

(She sprays Water on it, but nothing happened)

Kai: Fire!

Jay: Lightning!

Cole: Earth!

Zane: Ice!

(They project their powers at the beast, but she remains unaffected)

Zane: She didn't notice that.

Jay: Oh, I hate unbeatable creatures.

(Y/n flies towards the Preeminent on his mech dragon and fires a bunch of rockets at her)

Dragon Mech: Mega missile mode.

(The Dragon mech starts to fire all of its rockets, its claws, legs, arms, tail and a few heads. The rockets fly towards the Preeminent and when they hit her it causes a giant explosion. The ninja look at Y/n confused)

Kai: Where did that come from?

(When the smoke cloud vanishes everyone sees that the Preeminent is still fine. Ronin turns to the citizens)

Ronin: Hurry, on board!

Wu: This way.

Misako: Look, it's Lloyd!

Ronin: That's not Lloyd.

Wu: It's Morro.

(Morro laughs)

Morro: You were wrong about me, Sensei. You said destiny didn't want me to be the Green Ninja. Well, I make my own destiny. And now yours is coming to an end.

Wu: You've released this scourge and it won't stop until it has cursed all sixteen realms. I trained you to be a ninja who protects, not one who destroys.

Morro: You made me believe I was to become the Green Ninja! Now I am!

(The Preeminent grabs Misako)

Misako: Wu!

Wu: Misako!

Morro: The more souls the Preeminent takes, the bigger she gets. Say goodbye to your loved ones, and say goodbye to Ninjago!