𝟎𝟎𝟏 || 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞, 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐫𝐤

—————
𝟎𝟎𝟏 || 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞, 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐫𝐤
—————

I'm miserable.

Hi, I'm Brian Morales and I just moved from Brooklyn, New York to Stoneybrook the most boring town in America.

And after I got all that moving shit out the way I gotta start my first day in school.

I decided it was time to get my ass up out of bed.I moved my guitar out the way of the door.

I got dressed and left, my dad offered to give me a ride but I was gonna bike.

Finally made it to school and I hate this place.There was a couple of posters for a Babysitters Club, I signed it might becfun.

Anyways lunch time came, I just sat at an empty table since I had no friends. This girl with dark hair and glasses came up to the table.

"Hey, do you mind if I sit here?" she asked, she sounded kinda sad.

"Yeah, no problem." I repiled.

"My names Brian Morales." I said.

"Mary Anne Spier," she said.

We started a conversation and I learned that she was part of the Babysitters Club.Then a girl with two space buns walked up.

"Hi, mind if I join y'all?" She asked

We both nodded, and the girl who I learned was Dawn sat next to me.

We shared stories about where we are from, me and Dawn also shared interest about joining the club.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see this girl with brown hair staring with sadness at Mary Anne.It's weird they become my friends fast, didn't except that.

We all said our goodbyes and as the day went on I then biked home.

—————

I got home and went into my room, I turned on all my things and did my homework.I got up at about 4:00pm and started to play with my guitar.

I'm so bored, then I got a text from Dawn saying to come over to Mary Anne house for something urgent.

I started to book it and got on my bike.I realized, I didn't leave my guitar. I nocked on the door and a man with ginger hair opened.

"Hi I'm Brian, I got a text from Dawn who's here with Mary Anne to come over." I said panting out of breath.

"Alright then, Mary Anne's room is on the second floor." The man told me and I ran up, panting and the guitar heavy on my body.

"What's with the guitar?" Mary Anne asked.

"Dawn sent me a text that it was an emergency so I forgot to leave my guitar."

I told them as I took my guitar off siting on the bed next to Dawn, grabbing 7 UNO cards and the playing the game with them.

"Alright so it's like this.Are you right-handed or left-handed?" Dawn asked