𝟎𝟎𝟔 || 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐢

——————
𝟎𝟎𝟔 || 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐢
——————
Sorry for the late up date my foot was in pain.Anyway, let's do this part 2 of god knows how many, maybe it'll be four but no promises.
Alright let's finish the first episode at camp Moosehead, and don't worry there'll be a couple surprises in this one and the next one.Also I'm only gone be using some scenes.

Alright, enjoy :)
—————

Mallory was putting up the cast list on the mess hall.As she headed out everyone rushed in to see what role they had gotten.

When the first settled, Stacey walked up to see that she had gotten the lead role.Then shit hit the fan as Laine walked in.

"Congratulations." She said blankly

Stacey stuttered after what happened in New York she didn't really want anything to do with Laine.

"Uh, Stace, maybe it's supposed to happen this way.Maybe we were destined to be at camp together." She said trying to lighten the mood between(so when I watched this I took it very literally, as in she's saying that it's supposed to happen in a way where Stacey was run out of Manhattan.but that's just me).

"Or maybe our moms get the same Facebook ads." Stacey replied she was done with this shit.

"But if you can be professional, so I can I." Stacey said in response to he private words.

"Okay." Laine reply's with an 'okay'?That can't be real right? Well it is bitch.

"See you at rehearsal." And then Stacey dipped after saying that.

——————

Dawns voice started to come over the P.A.

"Another beautiful day for camp Moosehead.Bit am abysmal one for the men, women and children I'm Central America, destroyed by climate."

"And the metaphorical climate here at camps changing, because the scourge of income inequality is tearing its ugly head..." Meany walked in as Dawn was about to go on a rant.

"Um, it's meatloaf night.Be forewarned." And with that let's get to the next scene.

——————

"That was great, let's see the next move." Mary Anne said as Jessie was doing the choreography

"Okay, do you spin around then boom.You kiss." Jessie said choreographing the dance.

"Just pretend for now! Keep it...fresh!" Mary Anne yelled

"Let's take five." Laine told them.

"How's it looking? Am I doing okay?" Logan asked.

"It's coming along, you have some raw talent that I think I can mold." Mary Anne answered.

"That means so much coming from you." Logan said getting Mary Anne flustered.

"Your tea, chief." Malory told Mary Anne giving her the tea.