𝟎𝟎𝟑 || 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞/𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐲

——————
𝟎𝟎𝟑 || 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞/𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐲
——————
So I lied and this is up on a Wednesday and not a Monday.
——————

So something awful just happened, Mimi had a stroke.All I know is that the club and Kristys mom and Mary Anne's dad are going over to check on Claudia.

As we all arrived I had brought my famous Mac and Cheese and my sister, my parents said I had to.Mr.Spier brought casserole.

"Hey, sweetie.Your parents called and asked me to check up on you while they're at the hospital. I brought pizza." Mrs.Thomas told Claud as she walked.

"Oh, we're here, too.No one called us, but we have a casserole." Mr.Spier entering the residence.

"I know I might be a lot but I brought my Mac and Cheese.Hey, Claud." I said entering with Mr.Spier.

"I'm so glad you guys are here." Claudia told as she hugged as.

I headed with the parents to the kitchen to prepare the food, we all told Claud not to worry.

Me mad Mary Anne texted Dawn and we eat dinner like a big happy family.

——————

After dinner we were all up in Claud's room, making get well soon cards for Mimi.I almost forgot, almost the entire time during dinner me and Dawn we're holding hands.

I was next to Dawn and Mary Anne, and like I said we were making get well cards for Mimi.

"I'm done." Sam(Kristys bother)smiled showing card.

"Is that a blender?" Stacey asked.

"It's this thing I draw."

"Oh, 'cause nothing says "Get well soon" like a blender." Kristy joked and we high fived.

"Well, I think it's cool." Stacey said.

"Dude, it's a blender." I said, Stacey's crush on Sam was noticeable and is the funniest thing I've seen from Stacey.

They started a conversation but I was just talking with Dawn about you know us going on a date.I will not explain.

Sam had gone on a small rant and it ended with Kristy saying, "Well, when you put it that way...".

And we all laughed not gonna lie that was pretty funny.We kept making conversation when Mrs.Thomas walked in.

"Claudia, your mom called, Mimi's woke up." She told Claud.

We all got excited.Now I didn't much for the next few days and we all just got excited to see Claudia's fair.

And I didn't do a lot except for going on a date with Dawn.We went to the movies.

——————

"These are so good, they almost make me forget that refined sugar is legal poison." Dawn said complaints on Claudia's art.

Me and Dawn as always were holding hands.